• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Change in Location? Possible Honeymoon Spot?

For those of you who have been here for awhile you know that FI and I got engaged in front of the house from Nights In Rodanthe(pics in bio). Well it seems that someone has bought the house and is looking to remodel it and rent it out.....ohhhh the sentimental temptation!

http://www.thesunnews.com/557/story/1235002.html

Re: Change in Location? Possible Honeymoon Spot?

• Wow, that would be really special.  But I didn't see where in the article it said they were going to rent it out?  Regardless, maybe if you told your story and begged - the guy sounds like a real softie!  You would probably need to put off the wedding until the remodeling is done, but that would be so amazing...I'm such a romantic, I'm totally for it, even though I'm sure you're not serious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ooooh how exciting!! ;o)
    Ditto what Laura said :o) Tell your story--write to him :o)

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• It said they plan on being able to rent it as soon as Easter (or did I read it wrong?). I think you have to do something with it, that would be so special and unique!
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Oh and I forgot to add....FI is the one who suggested it! He's such a sweetie!

I think they are trying to get it ready for easter '10....I've seen the house inside and that's gonna be ALOT of work , I doubt it will be ready but hey....It's always a possibility!

• OMG do it do it do it!  Send him a letter, with pictures and your proposal story, he'll just melt into a little puddle and let you get married there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That would be so special!  I agree with all of the pp, you should write him and tell you story!  How great would that be?!
  • Ditto PPs!! How romantic would that be?!
  • Sooo cool I love the idea!! Keep us posted!
  • That would be so awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards