Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Vendor Rave

Ladies, i must say i was very surprised at the location where i found my dress (Lizelle's Bridal). It's small but the service was great. The manager listened to my wants and needs. The prices are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I spent less than half of what i expected to spend and trust me, i am not easy to please. The thing i really like about this place is that m alterations are a set price. No matter what i need done......
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: Vendor Rave

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard nice things about them too, although I never wound up going there to look.  Glad you were happy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awe, thats nice! I loved that dress you picked, you need to post pics of you in the dress! I never heard of that place, where is it? I have my gown already, just curious.
    Great news about the set price for alterations, sometimes depending on what you need it can be costly, that is why I took my dress to someone else. :)
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its in Havertown, Pa  Bride 2 be. It was weird because i went in there by mistake because i thought it was a floral shop ad ended up trying on the dress but i did not take pics because i am going back with my bridal party, sisters and mom and already came up with a scheme with the owner that we will pretend it is my first time there (i don't want them to know i found the dress without them) lol. We are going back on the 31st and i will make sure i post pictures. Glad you like it
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    LadyBoopLadyBoop member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's good to know!  i live close to lizelle's and a lot of the dresses i've found online that i like are carried there (well, the designers are anyway).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaids dresses there and my headband.  It's a small shop but a great one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards