Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Doubletree Hotel in Plymonth Meeting

Hi Ladies,
  Does anyone have any experience or feedback on this hotel? I went to look and meet with the caterering manager and liked it so far from all the venues I have seen. I just want to make sure that other brides and guests that have been there for anything  were happy with the service. So far its at the top of my list as a YES.
Anniversary

Re: Doubletree Hotel in Plymonth Meeting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our hotel room block is there, but I have never been there for a reception or event. So far they have been very accomodating & responsive to all of our questions/inquiries.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my bat mitzvah there waaay back in the day and really liked it.  I liked the big open feel of the atrium.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am part of a professional group and we have our meetings there very month.  It is a nice place and they do a good job with food and service.  We have found that they tend to nickle and dime a bit but I don't know how they would do for weddings.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've met with Mary there to check out the rooms for a hotel block for my out of town guests after my reception at Meadowlands Country Club.  They seem so nice and accomodating there.  They took time to meet with us, answer any questions and show us everything we had a question about!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards