Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

I go to a meeting and look what happens... NO Confessions, AW, Open Letter, Vents!

Please share any confessions, AWs, Open Letters or Vents....

Geez!

Re: I go to a meeting and look what happens... NO Confessions, AW, Open Letter, Vents!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh mother eff....and Wednesday is usually my favorite day too!!

I confess I'm about to go out to our company holiday party and I am most likely going to eat 10,000 calories (aka 43,234 weight watchers points).  I also confess I made lemon bars that are stuck to the pan and embarrassing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I have too much to confess for today.

I confess I did not like the kid today, she went to school today too! WTF!

I confess I can't wait for vaca, really, really, cant wait. If I had a real job, in an office, I would have called out for tomorrow. But oh well, cant do that with my job

I confess I should stop eating so bad, I am tryign to loot hot for my wedding, and it is not gonna look hot with flabby arms. LOL

Dear A,

When you wake up from nap, God help you if you act up again, I might loose my mind and lock myself in a closet.

hugs!
    nanny B2B

HOW did nobody start this thread today haha. MH this is why we need you :)

• Options
    jackieminotjackieminot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    vent- we got the amount of our 'raise' today and our health insurance went up 7%. great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear VP,
    How about next time your secretary schedules a shuttle bus, she gets a reliable company?  And even better, how about when 40 people (your pions, I mean staff) are stuck out in the cold waiting for said bus for over an hour, you show some mercy and tell everyone to take a cab and you'll reimburse them?  Oh, and when we finally get to your stupid meeting after freezing for 90mins, how about you acknowledge it with, um, an apology?  That would have been nice...
    Love,
    Your hopefully soon-to-be-ex-employee <3

AW for Hubs - he had off yesterday for a morning doc appt, and while lounging around all afternoon he decided (on his own) to do some laundry and prep for dinner.  Then after we went to the gym, he cooked while I sat on the couch knotting and ordering our parent albums.  Too bad he's not off more often :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm too excited for our Christmas party tomorrow.  We always have these giveaways... and last year I won earrings. 

I confess that I really don't want to do any work today because I'm annoyed.

I confess that I had a big kit kat with lunch and I don't care! 

I confess that I have NO IDEA what to bring to my aunt'a Christmas party on Saturday... and I might just pick up a bunch of wings like my cousin wants me to because I'm lazy.

I confess that I really don't want my MOH to move to DC for selfish reasons... but I support her nonetheless.  And I really wish I could be helping her apartment hunt today :(
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess the kid is still up.... wtf. thoguht she was asleep.  GUESS I WASWRONG
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am still in a bad mood and I don't feel like going out tonight.

I confess that I may have already started drinking.  Innocent
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_meeting-look-happens-confessions-aw-open-letter-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:bcb46475-1aec-4f8f-a378-10036b396d67Post:3ff97dd5-2a44-466d-9140-62162d3383fe">Re: I go to a meeting and look what happens... NO Confessions, AW, Open Letter, Vents!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess the kid is still up.... wtf. thoguht she was asleep.  GUESS I WASWRONG
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

At least she'll sleep good for the parents tonight LOL.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    I also confess that on our last food shopping trip I made the hubs buy two bags of cranberries for $5.  I lied and told him I was going to make cranberry bread, but I really want to use them for Christmas decorations. 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH- I am leaving her up there. IF I GET HER NOW.... idk what will happen. She threw the stuff in her bed out again, she was alone, i thoguht she was asleep, then she stirred so i put the blanket on her, CUZ IM NICE! and now shes going bonkers again.

I confess idk how that kid has not gotten pissed off enough to climb out of the bed, she knows how to!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Vent: (without going into too much detail) I just found out that I will be paying for the wedding on my own....by- my-self.  Time to start cutting down...

Confession:  I booked my photographer without meeting with her first.  I went solely on price and pictures from her blog.  I know you should meet with photogs first to see if your personalities click but I was thinking with my wallet =/ I hope I don't regret this!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_meeting-look-happens-confessions-aw-open-letter-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:bcb46475-1aec-4f8f-a378-10036b396d67Post:84e4e087-9690-4b48-9cdc-37838248e46e">Re: I go to a meeting and look what happens... NO Confessions, AW, Open Letter, Vents!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I am still in a bad mood and I don't feel like going out tonight. I confess that I may have already started drinking. 
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

I confess I'm jealous of Amer's day drinking and that I'm also in a miserable mood today
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ysl- who did you book for your photog, can I ask?
  • Options
    jackieminotjackieminot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another vent- i hate when people don tsay 'godblessyou' when you sneeze!!!!  i just sneezed 3 times and ::::silence:::::

b2b- dont jinx it!!!!!! now shes going to climb out!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_meeting-look-happens-confessions-aw-open-letter-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:bcb46475-1aec-4f8f-a378-10036b396d67Post:11a772dc-a60d-42a0-8da3-b003eaf2d27c">Re: I go to a meeting and look what happens... NO Confessions, AW, Open Letter, Vents!</a>:
    [QUOTE]another vent- i hate when people don tsay 'godblessyou' when you sneeze!!!!  i just sneezed 3 times and ::::silence::::: b2b- dont jinx it!!!!!! now shes going to climb out!!!
    Posted by jackieminot[/QUOTE]

I dont care if she does. lol   I am leaving her up there.  No matter what.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am actually slightly upset that I am going to miss my company holiday party because it's the same night DH and I had plans to stay overnight in NYC.   NYC totally wins out, but I like my office and kind of want to go the party too.   

I also confess I am boycotting my birthday this year.  31 is not a fun number.  The extent of my plans are going to dinner w DH and my parents, end of story.  Nothing friend-related for me this year, I'm not feeling celebratory.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

ysl---{{{big hugs}}} I'm so sorry.  I'm sending mojo to you

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_meeting-look-happens-confessions-aw-open-letter-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:bcb46475-1aec-4f8f-a378-10036b396d67Post:288f21ee-7e2f-4e2f-817a-8abfbf211aae">Re: I go to a meeting and look what happens... NO Confessions, AW, Open Letter, Vents!</a>:
    [QUOTE]ysl- who did you book for your photog, can I ask?
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

B2B - <a href="http://www.stefanichungphotography.com/">http://www.stefanichungphotography.com/</a>

Recovering - Let me know if your MOH needs help =)  Prior to buying our house, I moved around the DC are EVERY year! We really liked having a new apartment so I did alot of research on apartments in the area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

She's on her way down there now with one of her bajillion sisters... she has an offer to move in with someone who's already on Dupont Circle (I KNOW RIGHT?) but she doesn't want to put all her eggs in one basket.  If she has trouble today... I'll definitely PM you!

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I really like Katy Perry's new song Firework. :)  I am jealous she is married to russel brand,,, I loves him. :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't want to like Katy Perry as much as I do... but I do.  I even don't dislike Ke$Ha.
    Speaking of Ke$Ha.  Does anyone else here watch Jerseylicious.... and if you do.. DOESN'T BRIELLE KINDA LOOK LIKE KE$HA?

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Jerseylicios is insane haha.

I don't hate Kesha either.
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess this day is giving me a major headache. I have so much to do that I don't even know where to start.

I also confess, I love giving presents, but hate actually buying them. It's too much work to try to figure out what to get for people. It takes too much energy which I do not have.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also love Katy Perry's new song. And I don't hate Kesha even though I SO want to haha.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess:

a sh!tton of data just came in and I decided it can wait until tomorrow!

B2B has me rethinking the whole "wanna be a mommy soon" idea I had going in my head.

I'm SUPER excited to go to Longwood Gardens this weekend to see the lights!  YAY CHRISTMAS!
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

LOL I confess that I LOVE Jerseylicious... kind of want to take a makeup class from Alexa... and can't stop watching it.  Gzilla even watches it with me!!  I can't do Jersey Shore.  But Jerseylicious???  SIGN ME UP!

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I just ate a cookie and a piece of a chocolate bar/cake at the baby shower we had... then we have our Chirstmas party to night so I'm sure there will not be many healthy items.

I confess I really need a day off.  I still have a ton of days left over, but I have nothing to do if I take off.  I get bored too easily. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I confess Jerseylicious is SOOO my guilty pleasure! 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I had 2 ww bread with nutella, and had about 3 pieces of chocolate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards