• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

gojane.com

I know that there's not really anyone around, but I'm shopping for boots and was wondering if anyone has used gojane.com before?  They have such amazing prices on boots that I'm thinking they're probably really bad quality, but I wanted to see if maybe by some miracle someone can tell me they won't fall apart and I can buy boots that don't cost $100+. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: gojane.com

• I've never used that site, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to spend over $100 on boots just so they don't fall apart. I don't even like to spend much money on shoes anymore cuz Datsyuk likes to chew the really expensive, good quality, stylish ones.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • I have a pair of Sketchers (I call em) "Sh*t Kickers" That I've had for 5+ years! I used em for hiking in the fall and for snow stuff in the winter -- I foresee another 2 years until getting another pair of boots and I def didn'ts pay anywhere close to 100 bucks (probly more like 45)....but I don't think I got them from gojane.com.....b/c I'ver never used that site...sorry I can't help with feed back :o/

I DO need a new pair of shoes though--but I hate shoe shopping

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• Thanks for the feedback, guys.  I probably should have explained 'boots' a little more - I'm looking for the tall dressy ones, to wear with skirts/dresses when it's cold.  I can wear them over jeans, too, but that's not a priority as much as keeping my legs warm when I'm dressed up!  I don't need anything fancy, and I defintiely don't care if they're fake leather, but even the fake stuff is pricey except on this site...I will keep looking!  Laughing

Oh, and I definitely don't spend that much money on shoes, EVER. 
  • Laura, you can get those at Target and they only cost $35 and they're fine. I was really happy with mine until Datsyuk ate them. Are we seeing a pattern here?
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • I didn't even think about Target!!  I looked at WalMart but they were all either more like Uggs, or trampy.  You are so smart!
  • ive shopped there~
    i didnt buy shoes~ i bought clothes
    ive been wanting to get boots from there but i dont have the money to waste at the moment

but i Love that site :)

i doubt their going to be bad quality and you can return something if you dont like it.

My Randomly Updated Planning Bio
    EVERYTHING FOR SALE- JUST ASK!
    Anniversary
  • I used gojane.com for my graduation shoes. They're super cute & they hold up well.
    They're just not as comfy as some of my other shoes, but they're also a much higher heel. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards