Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Spa in Center City?

Hello I got married in Sept. 2009 in MD and relied a lot on the boards for adivce. I'm the maid of honor, and the bride lives in center city. For her bachelorette she suggested a spa day. Any suggestions for good places to go that aren't too outrageously expensive? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Spa in Center City?

• edited December 2011
    Most spas in center city are going to be outrageously expensive.  If you're just doing massage, it's going to be about $70-100 per person.

However... a lot of schools have prices that aren't too bad.  The Jean Madeline Institute is an Aveda school, and they have 3 CC locations.  They don't do massage, but they do nails, facials, and body wraps.  For comparison... facials at a salon would be somewhere between $60 and $90 depending on the products they use.  At a school, it's normally about $33.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like Toppers Rittenhouse! It's a very relaxing atmosphere and they are great there!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards