• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Re: Cry Fest

• OMG that is so sweet. I guess I'm overly emotional (dang wedding) because that made me get a lump in my throat. LOL
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Aw! That's so sweet! I want a cry fest lol I'm jealous of your cry fest.

• How sweet! It's so nice to know when people care so much isn't it?
    I lost my mom to Cancer in 2006 and her best friend called me the other day asking the same thing.
    I cried too :)
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
  • That is really sweet.. It's nice that you have her- she obviously cares very much for you.
  • That is very sweet!!
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 1/16/13:7dpo Progesterone blood draw, low progesterone/weak ovulation, 50mg Clomid CD5-9 Baseline u/s on 2/4 showed I ovulated about an hour before my appointment! IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!! BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Isnt it so nice when you know that you have people who care so much about you.. Thats so sweet of her to offer
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thats so sweet and its awesome to have friends so close!!!
  • That is so sweet and very generous.
  • How awesome.  My boss offered to do our food. She is such a great cook.  I have known her since I was 5 grew up with her kids
    image wedding countdown
  • awww....so fabulous
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • aaww that's so sweet!
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards