Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Drink!

OMG I'm in love with your sig pic. 

I have a secret.  My car's name is Elphie.  She's green.  And I'm in love with everything Wizard of Oz/Wicked.
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: Drink!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was in colorguard and my senior year we did Defying Gravity from Wicked and I was Elphie, of course!
    I was tinted green the whole guard season my senior year.
    I must say the green was much better than the year before which was lipstick ...

We did Ballroom Blitz that year ...

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah, colorguard!  For a moment I was insanely jealous that you had osme singing/acting chops I didn't know about, drink...I can't even pull off singing Wicked alone in my shower.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LRM - Hi, I'm Cassie, have you met me? I cannot sing for the life of me.  I pretend to.  The poor kid I watch has to hear my sing Wicked in the car some days.  Wicked always makes me happy.  I really get into it, I just wish I could sing, but I totally can't.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, you know, although I have not heard you sing, I have heard legendary tales of your siren-like abilities ;)

PS I just included you in an e-mail re: Book of Mormon.  Hoping someone will pick up the phone on my behalf tonight or tomorrow - either way, tickets should be set by the end of the week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha . yes I did get your email. lol
    PS - you do not want to hear my sing ... it's bad, really BAD.

Philly Sig Challenge

For Sale

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards