• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

5 DAYS!!!!

Re: 5 DAYS!!!!

• ZOMG!! j#$%*)@)#$)(~!!!!!  I'm so excited!!
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Can we get a roll call of everyone who's getting married this weekend.  I'm so excited for you guys!
    murrayed
  • Me too!!!

Just hoping Earl stays away!
    [url=http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.theknot.com/tickers/tt83ff2.aspx[/img][/url]
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    Ninth Anniversary 5000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: 5 DAYS!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Me too!!! Just hoping Earl stays away!
    Posted by literatureartist[/QUOTE]

I hear ya on that!  It's supposed to be sunny and upper 70s in South Jersey on Sunday, so I hope the forecast is correct!
  • In Response to Re: 5 DAYS!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 DAYS!!!! : I hear ya on that!  It's supposed to be sunny and upper 70s in South Jersey on Sunday, so I hope the forecast is correct!
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

That crap is supposed to clear out by Saturday PM at the latest. Hope for easy clean-up!!!

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
  • So just curious at 5 days out are you nervous calm excited?  all of the above?
    image wedding countdown
  • jumping for joy!  so excited.  insanely calm, even though i have a lot to do.  i thrive on this stuff!  all projects (ie raking in 90 degree heat for hours at a time) seem fun and worth it because of the end results!
    [QUOTE]So just curious at 5 days out are you nervous calm excited?  all of the above?
    Posted by HEATHERM10[/QUOTE]

All the above!!!
    [QUOTE]So just curious at 5 days out are you nervous calm excited?  all of the above?

A little bit of all of the above.  I'm more anxious than anything. I don't really have anything big left on my to-do list, but I'm having a hard time letting go and relaxing.  Also having a really hard time sleeping.  I just want the day to be here already!!  I'm so excited to just be married and back to "normal" life with my HUSBAND!!
    Vacation

Vacation
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 5 DAYS!!!! : A little bit of all of the above.  I'm more anxious than anything. I don't really have anything big left on my to-do list, but I'm having a hard time letting go and relaxing.  Also having a really hard time sleeping.  I just want the day to be here already!!  I'm so excited to just be married and back to "normal" life with my HUSBAND!!
    Posted by sunshine_day_dreams[/QUOTE]

Amen to that, sista!

I am calm...it just kind of hit me. This is happening. No turning back now. Whatever happens happens, try to enjoy it! I'm rolling with that for now  and just trying to get through the next 2 hours! :)
  • JenO24JenO24 member
    500 Comments 5 Love Its
    edited August 2010
    "Cause Earl had to die / Goodbye Earl / We need a break!"
    image Anniversary
  • I am SOOO excited that some of our girls get married this weekend! OH MY!!!!! OH MY!!! How quickly this time went by....I joined when we were at the year out mark....and here we are a year later all getting ready to be married this (we can say this I mean Sept starts tomorrow) month! EEEEK!!!!!!!
    Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    image image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

• 5 days here too!!!!!!!!!! 

I am definately on a mixtiure of emotions right now, I'm calm, excited, stressed, happy, tired all mixed into one
    Photobucket
  • So happy and excited for everyone getting married this weekend =).  When I first joined the Knot, I had over 500 days on my countdown.  Now it's down to 18!!!!!!!  I have been waiting FOREVER for this and it's FINALLY here for all of us!  It's here!!

"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
    [QUOTE]So happy and excited for everyone getting married this weekend =).  When I first joined the Knot, I had over 500 days on my countdown.  Now it's down to 18!!!!!!!  I have been waiting FOREVER for this and it's FINALLY here for all of us!  It's here!!
    Posted by citygirl17[/QUOTE]

I can relate, citygirl:  I joined a month BEFORE you, so I know what it's like to wait a long time!  Some ladies on this board have waited 2 years or more!
  • I couldn't be any more excited!!!  I'm also pretty nervous- I don't really like the spotlight! Can't wait to just blend into the background again :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards