• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

what was i thinking

seriously, what was I thinking when I set a September wedding date?  I love september and all, but I really wasn't thinking when I set my date. 

I just got back from my first day back to school, and I  have a mid-term and a case study essay all due the monday after my sat. the 18th wedding.  Are you serious!?  I don't even know what to do right now.  Work on the wedding that i'm so close to and have been working on for so long, or read the 70 page assignment I was just assigned. 

I talked to my instructor, and she's totally cool and understanding.  She even said that I could get a couple of extensions if I need them.  I think my head's going to explode.  I just yelled at FI because he couldn't decide on a cake flavor. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what was i thinking

• From one Hilary to another ... Just breathe girl! Sounds like your prof. is very understanding which is awesome.

As for yelling at FI I'm sure he understands your stress. I yelled at FI today too and now I can't even remember why.

We are all allowed to be stressed, just don't let it take over! (I know easier said than done). So, hey I'm up and wide awake so vent away if you need to!
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
  • Thanks!  Yeah, the instructor is really nice, my concern is getting behind because the class goes so fast.  I know I can do both and get it done with good time management, but frankly, I suck at time management.  Go figure huh. 

You're  a Hilary too?  Is yours spelled with 1 or 2 "L's"?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No problem! :) That's what we are all here for.
    I spell it w/ one L :)
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe
  • Im in the same boat as you full class load this term and school started last nite!! Just let your professors know and they should be understanding!! It will all get done trust me!
  • I'm right there with you!  I just finished the summer semester, and I have my final two grad classes this fall.  They start 2 days after the wedding, but we'll be on the honeymoon until almost the end of the month!  My teacher was cool and said I could catch up when I got back, but missing almost 3 weeks of class is going to put me wayyyyyy behind! It's going to be terrible coming home from the honeymoon to 3 weeks of schoolwork, plus real work!
  • I started my 3rd year of Law school 3 weeks ago!  I have 3 papers due the DAY after the wedding.  None of my professors are willing to extend though!! Fun times.  I should've done this in May after graduation!

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/eq6ma9.jpg[/IMG]
  • wow, i cannot imagine going to school and getting married at the same time.  i am sure your professors are going to be understanding about this, it will jsut really suck to catch up on everything.  but the fact that you are in school right now at all tells me that you are a smart and organized woman who will be just fine getting thought it--even if it is a little rough.  good luck!
  • i said the same thing last week but my situation is a bit different, i have kids ( 4) 2 are going into highschool and my youngest is starting kinder. this happens the week before the wedding

we own several rental homes and ALL the property taxes are due this month. i was super stressed about wedding money, they just put me over the top.

why why why september?????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards