Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Vendor Review - Photographer

Hello Ladies -

I am from the south florida area, but I wanted to let you know about my photographer since he is from the Philly area.

Jonathan Nimerfroh is a Philly-based photographer.  He is so easy-going and so excited to be sharing in our special day!  Just looking at his previous work on his website, he seems to capture all the pictures a bride wants!

please check him out.  www.jdnphotography.net
or he is on facebook under Jonathan Nimerfroh.

If you have heard of him, or know someone who has used him, please post it here. 

He also travels throughout the US for destination weddings...I'm a perfect example.

-Danielle

Re: Vendor Review - Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think he does lovely work.  There are not many wedding photographers that get mentioned here that have backgrounds as true photojournalists; I enjoyed looking at this blog.  Thanks for posting.
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also enjoyed this! He takes some really nice pictures! (i love the one in 'getting ready' with the flower girl twirling-- so cute) and I'm a sucker for any photographer who captures the groom all emotional  haha

I also am using a photographer who isn't constantly mentioned in this board-he's local to me, and incredible! so it's nice to give recognition to the rest of the fabulous photographers out there :)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  One of those ceremony pictures is at my alma mater, Arcadia University!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards