• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

holy santa clause sh!t

i literally just realized that i can start saying that "i get married next weekend"
image Anniversary

Re: holy santa clause sh!t

• i LOVED saying that!  it is even more exciting (to me) to say that then to say, i get married in a couple of days.  for some reason, the week before seemed a lot more exciting to me.  although, do not get me wrong, i am extremely excited right now, but the week before is when that excitement started i guess :)
  • :) ahhhh such a great feeling! :) it'll be here before you know it!
  • I just got into a (play) argument with a guy at work. He claims I am not allowed to say "I am getting married this week" because my wedding is on Sunday. I say I am.

SO EXCITED.

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!
  • I'm debating whether to be an AW or not by announcing it over the intercom today, but since only the boss is invited, I think I will not.
  • In Response to Re: holy santa clause sh!t:
    [QUOTE]I'm debating whether to be an AW or not by announcing it over the intercom today, but since only the boss is invited, I think I will not.
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! This is great - you should do it on Friday..."Good Morning Everyone, I'd just like to let you all know that I'm getting married this weekend just in case you didn't already know!"
    Alison and Tom 9~11~10
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: holy santa clause sh!t:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: holy santa clause sh!t : Hahaha! This is great - you should do it on Friday..."Good Morning Everyone, I'd just like to let you all know that I'm getting married this weekend just in case you didn't already know!"
    Posted by arosem23[/QUOTE]

Yes!  I will wait until Friday since I'm working a half day!
  • I love that we are all so close
    image wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards