July 2012 Weddings

What is your favorite?

What is your favorite part of a wedding??  Is it getting ready?  Seeing FI's face for the first time?  First dance?  Cutting the cake??  Or....

Re: What is your favorite?

• When I'm at a wedding I always look at the groom when the bride walks down the aisle.  It makes me cry every time...well as long as his reaction is what I'm hoping it will be.
  • bblouinbblouin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2010
    Believe it or not I usually hate weddings.  I always try and leave early, like right after cake cutting.  I say to my fiance all the time "I cant believe I am going to stay at a wedding for so long!!!" I dont know what it is.  Maybe it was the people whose weddings I went to.  I really wanted to elope at first but my fiance slowly got me into the idea and now I am pretty excited.  I still dont know how I am going to last so long though haha.  I think the part I am most excited for is when he first sees me walking down the aisle!
  • It will be when I see my mans face. And the reception because we we will be partying.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Its a tie between walking down the aisle and the father/daughter dance for sure.  I am so excited to experience both of those moments for myself!
  • I can't wait for our first dance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards