Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*LadyJ*

I pink puffy heart you and your new sig.  That is my new favorite Hyperbole and a Half post. 

My picture on ravelry is a HAAH picture of the Virgin Mary with bandaids all over her face.
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: *LadyJ*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I also PPH your sig!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do as well!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Puffy pink hearts all around!!!

We are terrible about pictures of the two of us, so I have a feeling I won't be able to participate in the siggy challenges for long!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The thing I do have enough pictures? My dog. My favorite HAAH post? The one about moving with her dogs. I was sitting at my desk silent laughing and nearly hyperventilating with tears streaming down my face. Thank goodness no one walked in!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ladyj-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:cb38e5e2-e133-4b68-95ee-c583bef03247Post:5727f2e7-ce1d-42c0-90c0-1203b5b4db8a">Re: *LadyJ*</a>:
    [QUOTE]The thing I do have enough pictures? My dog. My favorite HAAH post? The one about moving with her dogs. I was sitting at my desk silent laughing and nearly hyperventilating with tears streaming down my face. Thank goodness no one walked in!
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

meee tooo!
    So funny

I have a lot of pictures with my sisters dog ;)  We'll have to do a pet pic next
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a thing about Kenny Loggins when I was a kid.  I LOVED Kenny Loggins and Kenny Rogers.  Don't know why.  But when I read the Christmas one.... I was SOBBING because I was laughing so hard.

I also love the Alot.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can my pet be Gzilla?  I haz no pet :(

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Alot was my first introducation to the blog! I had alot of love for it from the beginning!

I promise I won't be quitting my day job!
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ladyj-29?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:cb38e5e2-e133-4b68-95ee-c583bef03247Post:118aa00e-dffe-48fa-8402-29d5d682d539">Re: *LadyJ*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can my pet be Gzilla?  I haz no pet :(
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

I think you should draw a picture of a Groomzilla and have that be your pet! I'm picturing a green godzilla-type monster in a tux with wedding cake on his face...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards