Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Hair salon/stylist rec needed for Drexel Hill area

Looking for an experienced stylist to do my hair.  I'm super pick with my hair so I want someone confident and trustworthy (and not ridiculously expensive).

All suggestions are welcome!!

Re: Hair salon/stylist rec needed for Drexel Hill area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not far from Drexel Hill... I went to Val at Salon Moda on Rt1 at the border of Media and Springfield.  The salon is more expensive than going to Hair Cuttery, but not rediculous (I spend $35-40-ish for wash/cut/dry).  Val is the only hair dresser I have EVER had a preference for.  She's done cuts and highlights for me.

If Val isn't available, I'm sure the rest of their stylists are just as good.
  • Options
    graciousmeg82graciousmeg82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Wave of Legnths Hair Studio in Havertown.  It's right up the street from Brookline Blvd.  They are no where near expensive.  I got my trial hair done and was very impressed with how it was done.  I actually went to Joseph Anthony for my 1st trial hair and wasn't impressed at all!  They were rushed and appts were booked back to back so everyone was rushed.  I think my updo for the day of the wedding is $55 compared to $100+ at Joseph Anthony...
    Olivia Madison born July 27th, 2011 at 27w6d at 10:44pm 1lb 11oz 13 1/2 inches delivered c-section due to Severe Preeclampsia and PIH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards