Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: Tuesday Check-In

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am the same. I tried to eat better this week, and I felt better, but it might just be psychological. I loved making the stir fry and I felt good about eating lots of veggies. I still weigh the same however.  

We are going to buy bikes soon and start going for bike rides together. He said he would rather do that then go for walks. Walking is too boring for him. We live near the Perkiomen Trail so we can ride on that, it is very pretty and safer than riding on the road.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Done 1/2 a lb. I actually thought I would be up this week since I ate Reese cups and a bacon cheese burger last night at work..oopps!

FI got on the scale this morning and said hey I'm down 10 lbs! I said that's great since when? Two weeks. Two freaking weeks! Why can't I do that?!?! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea where my weight is.  I've felt pretty crappy the last two days, so I havent bothered to weigh myself in the morning.  I was doing good with my eating until the shower on Saturday when I downed a million glasses of wine (mostly after everyone left), and ate leftovers for the last two days.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This was a really strange week for me.  I did the cleanse last week and was down 3.5 lbs.  It was exactly what I needed for b-pics and it gave me a flat stomach and a confidence boost.  But after the pics, I ate everything in sight, regardless of the sodium content.  Then from Friday-Sunday I felt like crap and slept every chance I could and didn't work out.  So, I'm basically back where I started weight-wise, and I'm working with a little bit of a setback at the gym.  Hoping to get back on track this week, despite being PMSed.

FI is planning to run the Father's Day/Gary Papa 5K with me!!  This is a huge deal considering he never wanted to run before. But he's been getting into it and has been doing so well!! I'm really proud of him. Neither of us are totally prepared for Sunday's run, but we'll do a run/walk combo and are just committed to finishing.  I run this race every year in honor of my dad, a prostate cancer survivor!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Up 2 lbs from my eggplant parm/ eggs benedict extravaganza. 

I start level 2 of the 30DS today-- if I could actually get off my ass.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    I just weighed myself and I'm down 5 lbs! I'm at 141 soooo close to 140!!! I can't remember when the last time I weighed myself though. I think about two weeks ago? Not sure. I only worked out 3 days last week, 2 days running, one day kickboxing. And I wasn't good, had a Blue Hawaiian and french toast encrusted with frosted flakes and stuffed with sweet cream cheese and strawberries. lol I also had a cheesesteak and quesadillas. oh man....writing all that just made me motivated to go running again tomorrow, thurs and friday... let's hope that happens.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was down 5 last week, but gained 2.5 back this week.  Whoooops.  It's the drinking and late night eating.  Yes, we went to Pat's AGAIN.  I told them to drop me off on the way, but they guilted me and then I ate a cheesesteak AND cheese fries this time.  I was wasted.  I am seeing huge changes in my body from P90X.  J keeps telling me how much of a difference it has made.  This keeps me motivated!

All in all, I feel great.  I don't really need to lose anymore weight.  I will just continue to tone with the P90X and probably just try and drop 5 quick ones the week before the wedding and I'll be fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am printing out the 100 pushup challenge pages and am going to re-start.  I got through two weeks and was doing really well!! But then I had a killer arm/chest workout with my trainer and it took a while to recover from that, and I just never kept up with the progam.  My shower is about 5 weeks away, so if I start this week, maybe I'll see a difference by then!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry if this grosses anyone out but I just went to the bathroom and reweighed myself and I lost the one pound! LOL! So I'm at 140 now! Hey whatever works.
  • Options
    RobotCakeRobotCake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been exercising like crazy this week and eating less -- I think I dropped at least a pound! Knowing that my wedding is now less than 2 months away has scared me into keeping up with my routine. 

I started the 30 Day Shred this morning.  The strength exercises were pretty tough for me (I used my heavier weights though, 8 lbs), but the cardio and abs weren't as challenging as my other DVD.  Maybe levels 2-3 would be better?  For anyone else who does this workout -- what size weights do you use?  Or do you vary it per exercise?  Jillian doesn't really tell you anything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am giving my self a water challenge. I have to refill my water-bottle at least 4 times at work and once more at night.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_tuesday-check-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:cbf4b0b7-0ed2-4698-b62e-053d68462879Post:bec0c310-7cad-4cad-8d07-579b8980dbdf">Re: Tuesday Check-In</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry if this grosses anyone out but I just went to the bathroom and reweighed myself and I lost the one pound! LOL! So I'm at 140 now! Hey whatever works.
    Posted by Northstar1808[/QUOTE]

Well that is good!! I heard it is best to weigh yourself in the morning after doing number 2. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Robot- I use 5 lb weights when doing the 30 day shred.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Last week I exercised every.single.day except for Saturday which was my wine-fest extravaganza.   I also ate super healthy (except for Sat).  I am at the same weight, but I definitely think things are moving and I am gaining muscle.  We've been doing 10 mile bike rides everyday, and other various exercises on off days.  Last night I closed the door on my foot, and think it may be broken though, so I am going to be VERY pissed if it is and I can't exercise for a while just when I got in the swing of things... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards