Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR: BYOB

Can anyone recommend a good BYOB preferable Italian food in center city?  We wanted to go to La Viola before my friend's bachelorette party, but with 12 people they wanted us to pay $45 each plus tax and tip.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR: BYOB

• Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my bachelorette party 2 weeks ago we had dinner at Cafe Valentino.  i think it was on 4th and Washington.  The portions were huge, the food was good, and with tip i think it came to $27 person for 13 people.

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Villa de Roma.  Not a BYOB but everyone just paid for what they ordered. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the suggestions
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cafe Valentino is at Moyamensing and Wharton, just a couple blocks off ;) My office is actually right across the street. It is really good. If you are planning on driving there is free street parking.

La Fontana Della Citta - 1701 Spruce St | At S 17th St  is also really good! We went there for a friends birthday dinner, there were about 20 of us and they just let us sit and hang out, they didn't push us out the door.

Not sure if you would want to go around the East Passyunk Ave area but we went to Chiarella's 11th and Tasker Streets for my "bridesmaid" dinner, it was really good. Also, Mr. Martino's 1646 East Passyunk Avenue is where we went for NYE and it we so good! Every thing is made to order so it takes a little while for your dinner to come out but it was so so so worth it!

If you can't tell I <3 food and BYOB's!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out Mercato at 12th and Spruce
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bellini's on 16th between Walnut and Locust is an awesome Italian BYOB and has fairly reasonable prices, and the food is amazing! My SO and I go there a lot, and I've also been to a few ladies night dinner's there, one of which was a birthday/bachelorette party with around 14 people, and they were very accomodating. The only issue we had was we brought a cake and they don't allow outside desserts. Had we looked into that ahead of time we would have known that, so it was our fault, but they let us cut it anyway as long as we ordered a few desserts off their menu - which are all amazing too. :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards