So it seems on a British wedding invite...

You write the name(s) of the guest(s) of the actual invite.  There is a line at the top of the invite and you handwrite in everyone's name.

I went on the site FI likes to look stuff up on to see if there were differences between how to address inner envelopes in the US and the UK and I found out this info.  

We got an invite and now that I think about it it had Mr. and Mrs. Last name on it in the upper left hand corner.  I wondered why, but didn't put too much thought into that question.  

This site is also helpful for such matters like how to write the queen or what to do when the queen invites you to a garden party and you can't attend.  Turns out you need an excuse.  

Re: So it seems on a British wedding invite...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards