Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

outdoor wedding locations

hi, this is my first post- engaged last night!
i'm looking for outdoor ceremony location recommendations that don't have restrictions on what caterers to choose from (assuming reception was also there).  The closer to philadelphia city the better.  also, with room for at least 250 guests, so that also rules out some otherwise good places.
thanks...

Re: outdoor wedding locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  

Budget?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    still working on an itemized budget.  for now, just trying to see what the location options are and see the price range of the options, probably tending somewhere towards the middle of the range. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, my friend also got engaged last night.  Love is in the air!

Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of reception do you want?  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so i've looked at over 100 outdoor locations, but we still haven't found one yet, as only a few places have met the criteria we were looking for (above).  for reception, we have decided we would prefer fully indoor as opposed to a tent set up, so at this point i think the best option is to have the reception somewhere different than the ceremony, perhaps a large restaurant venue.  the price per person there seems to be a lot better than at hotel venues, while still being as nice (depending on the place) and perhaps better food.
    we'd still be willing to pay for a nice outdoor location for the ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards