Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

E-pics! Whoo!

We had our engagement pics done on Friday and I've been all antsy since then to see them and then last night I get a link from our photog that he blogged a preview! whoo!!

We had ours done at our old high school because that's where we met, and also I wanted to do something different than the norm and this seemed perfect. Luckily we had a gorgeous day so we were able to take some outside too!

Our photographer Erik is soooo amazing and he is so fun and creative and just great to work with. I can't wait for the wedding day- I know he's going to take some incredible pics :)  Sooo--- check them out!

http://erikmatey.com/blog/2010/04/bucks-county-engagement/
Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
Photobucket

Re: E-pics! Whoo!

• Options
    edited December 2011

oh so creative ;)

They came out great!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awe that's cute that you went back to your high school! I love with pic with the chalk hand print! I am glad you got some pics, you were so anxious yesterday! :)  (I am still waiting for the rest of mine... anxiously waiting!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So cute!  Love that chalk print too ; )
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cute.  Looks like you two had the giggles.
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha thanks...yea he loved doing the butt handprint shot of course ;)

Not a fan of the 1st pic-- I was like mid laugh/cough I think hahah ....but yea, we did have the giggles ;)  It was funny  bc a few parents were walking by giving us these death stares like- why are these kids able to make out everywhere?... and bc the classroom we were in was a health class clearly-- all the posters said 'STD's' or 'Herpes'....luckily he could blur them out haha
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_e-pics-whoo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:d2527a8b-6d60-4ed1-8c3f-af446fd371dbPost:c6168c96-24a1-466a-9727-dfa102a2ecd9">Re: E-pics! Whoo!</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha thanks...yea he loved doing the butt handprint shot of course ;) Not a fan of the 1st pic-- I was like mid laugh/cough I think hahah ....but yea, we did have the giggles ;)  It was funny  bc a few parents were walking by giving us these death stares like- why are these kids able to make out everywhere?... and bc the classroom we were in was a health class clearly-- all the posters said 'STD's' or 'Herpes'....luckily he could blur them out haha
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

HAHA! That is awesome that it was during school hours.... I assumed it was on the weekend when you were there. And I like the first pic, it is cute! Very natural looking!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw, thank you ;)

well we started at 2:30 so it was like 15 min after school let out haha 
    Our old music teacher had to chaparone us around (in case we wanted to steal text books? )....and he's hilarious so he helped with a lot of the laughter ;)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know right, like what would you possibly steal? Steal books and sell them on Ebay? This was such a great idea though. I want to see more of them when you get them back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are great!! So cute, I love the chalkprint too.  Glad you had fun with Erik. We met with him as well and were really impressed by his work! He's such a nice guy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg I didn't even notice the chalk handprint at first haha - I love it!  I also love the last one.  It reminds me of Grease hehehe
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them, and especially love the location idea! Adorable!
    CA -- I was about to say the same exact thing about it reminding me of Grease!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha  actually right after that picture we broke out into 'Summer lovin...'

;)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love them!  They turned out so great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys are too cute. The pics came out great!
  • Options
    RobotCakeRobotCake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cute idea to use the school as your setting!  the pics came out great :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kcross33kcross33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011