Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

wedding florist

does anyone know of a good florist in philadelphia??

Re: wedding florist

• Options
    ErikasmaidErikasmaid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Does anyone know of a good flower shop in Phila?

• Options
    KMB611KMB611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. I'm not sure of what's good in the city, but I'm using Valleygreen Flowers and Gifts located in Lower Gwynedd, PA. My co-worker referred me to them and the florist has been very helpful and has been great at working with my budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Could you be a little more specific? Are you looking for a flower shop, or a florist who does wedding? Does it have to be in Philly or are the suburbs okay? Do you have a budget?   These might help us make recommendations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A lot of wedding florists don't have "shops" so please specify if you want a wedding florist, or an actual flower shop to go.
  • Options
    dtrost3184dtrost3184 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am using Garden Parties it is located on Welsh road by Father Judge High School.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking in the city of Philadelphia? If not and you are interested in Delware County (right outside of SW Philly) I am using Alfred's of Philadelphia, it's in Glenoden! She is fabulous. Ask for Ellen. Info in my bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My wedding is in chesnut hill. I am using Coupe Flowers. Wonderful family owned shop, reasonably priced :)

Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards