Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

hawaii honeymoon

any thoughts on whether to book myself or through a travel agent?  ive checked liberty travel's prices and they're on point with orbitz, hotels.com, travelocity, etc. 

Re: hawaii honeymoon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Costco Travel as well.  That's who we booked through.
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're booking ours on our own, and utlitizing trip advisor (and the Honeymoon Board here on tk) for recommendations on our excursions.

FYI, there's a direct flight to Honolulu from Newark if that airport is relatively easy for you to access.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in Hawaii are you headed?  We booked our hotels in Maui and Oahu ourselves.  I still need to book the flights so let me know if you find any great deals... Ive been watching Travelocity and similar sites and they range from $900-1100 per person for December when we are going.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How long is the flight from Newark to Honolulu?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked it oursevles.  We've been looking at gohawaii.com for different activities to do and I have a timeshare so we booked our hotel stays through them.

As pp's said, Newark airport is the best to fly out from.  I think it's about a 12hr direct flight.  You can watch for the cheapest flights with www.kayak.com I've started to see flights go up for when I want to go so I think it's time to book it now for my honeymoon.

If you're going to island hop, Hawaiin airlines is website to look at for flights.  A tip one of my friends from Hawaii told me is that prices always go down after midnight Hawaiian time.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards