July 2012 Weddings
Options

7 Months to go July 21st brides!

Who is excited? Who has a lot left to do? THIS GIRL!!!

How about you all?
Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development

Re: 7 Months to go July 21st brides!

• Options
    YAY! I def am happy with my progress so far but since everyone says how fast it's going to go, it makes me feel like I have no time at all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    I feel pretty good about where I am at, until I look at my list! and then I start freaking out a little bit! SOOOO much to do still!!! :) 

image 183 Invited image 101 Are ready to party!! image 82 Are missing out image 0 Are Driving me Crazy!! The new Mrs. McIver!! :)
  • Options
    I'm done with all the major stuff!!  All that is left are invites, time lines, rehearsal dinner stuff, WP gifts, playlist, must take photo list...and that is about it among a few other minor details!! EEK!
  • Options
    Omgosh I didn't even realize what date it was! Holy crap!!
  • Options
    YAY thanks for reminding me!  I have pretty much nothing to until we get closer to the Spring.  My MOH and I will be assembling my invites over Christmas break, so that will be a nice check for me.  I'm going to take a wedding break and enjoy the holidays!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    YAY! I really haven't done much...I just have the dress,  venue, reception(which also includes catering and tuxes) and photographer so I'm a little behind but now that this semester of school is over I can get cracking :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Time is moving fast and I am halfway through everything some days I feel like I have got a lot done but when I look at the to do list its like my mind goes into over drive and my wheels gets moving again!  LOL

• Options
    I have it all done in my mind, officially that is a different story. We decided on a simple ceremony and the reception of immediate family and close nit friends will be at the restaurant. So I don't think that I will have a whole bunch to do.  Oh yeah, finding a dress would be a good idea.  But I plan on going to look after Christmas as I will be on vacation from Dec 23 until January 3.
  • Options
    I have to start thinking about flowers.  We need to order my dress and pick out my attendant's dress.  We also need to get invitations and the stuff I need to embellish them.  It doesn't seem like a lot, but when I look at the checklist it does.
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Super nervous!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards