Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Dinner recs

OK ladies, I am overwhelmed by the options so I want advice.  I'm also posting this now with the intention of not seeing it again until tomorrow night :P

BFF/MoH just defended her doctoral dissertation in chemical engineering (yes, these are the bums I hang out with).  The two other besties from high school and I are taking her out to dinner Friday night to celebrate.  'Burbs are probably preferred over the city.  I live in KoP.  No chains. Price is no object, really.  (One of us is still a starving grad student, but she is good at making exceptions to her usually highly-budgeted life when it counts.)

And....go.

Re: Dinner recs

• Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What area in the burbs?

image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    See above: I live in KoP, so anywhere close to there.  Main Line/Conshy/MontCo are my usual stomping grounds.  I will gladly drive around in Chester County for a while if need be, as well. I guess it would help if I also mentioned that the guest of honor currently also lives in KoP, another lives in the city walking distance from 30th street station, and another lives in Jersey...so clearly I will be the one driving ;)
  • Options
    CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gotcha,
    I saw you lived in KOP area but didn't know where everyone else was or if you were going out in that area

Here is my one and only rec for resturants in that area, bc its the only non-chain and very good resturant Ive been to out that way

http://www.epicureanrestaurant.com/
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • Options
    gkishbauchgkishbauch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Money no object?  Try Black Fish in Conshy.  It's uh-mazing (we went a few days after Valentine's Day).  Super small, though, so definitely make a reservation if your party is big.  Have fun!!
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yum. Blackfish is amazing! I used to live just a few blocks away and we would go there for any even semi-occassion. It's BYO too, so that helps keep the cost down. I've never had something there that I disliked and I've tried some very random specials.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards