Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

West Chester brides - hair and makeup?

I am having my reception in West Chester and staying at a hotel in Glen Mills.  I'm looking for a salon/stylists for myself and my 8 bridesmaids.  Does anyone have hair and makeup recommendations in this area? 

Re: West Chester brides - hair and makeup?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Natalie Pagano is in Ridley Park (DelCo).  Just google "hair by natalie" to find her website and contact info.  She does hair only.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You may have better luck asking the women on the DE board.  WC isn't far from northern DE.  I think most of them are using local hair/mua people.
  • Options
    teachyoubioteachyoubio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Avante salon and Spa in West Chester for my hair and airbrush make-up.  I had my hair done there for another wedding and they did a fantastic job.
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Avante -- I've never had my make-up done there, but that's where I usually go to get my hair done when I'm out near my parents in Exton.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Wilmington, which is less than 10 mins from West Chester.. I have using Meghan Calahill for Hair and Cindy Singer of Dylan Michael for Makeup. Both travel, if that is what you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Meghan Cahill for hair.  She comes to you and the price is unbeatable.  She books up over a year in advance because of her all around awesomeness. 

For makeup, I used the gals at Face the Occasion.  Also awesome, and they come to you.  Jill Fulop was my person. Loved her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Avante - the Exton location. My sister and I are going there to get our hair/makeup done and then Fi's little sister is going to Sweet and Sassy right next door to get her hair, make up and nails done at the same time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm driving from NJ out to right near West Chester....basically Glen mills to have my hair and makeup done at Calista's Grande Salon and Spa.  I cannot tell you how amazing they are.....  I've been going there since 9th grade.  I've had my hair and make up done there for 4 proms, and 5 other weddings that I was in.  Call and ask for Robin for hair and Kate for makeup!
  • Options
    lisalaroclisalaroc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are okay with going somewhere, Joseph Anthony Retreat Spa and Salon is EXCELLENT and is right in Glen Mills.  They do fabulous work and you can even rent a suite for the day of your wedding where they provide mimosas and little snacks for you while you all get your hair &  makeup done.  I have been going to them for a few years now and they do a great job and have wonderful customer service!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards