Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Weekend Plans?

What's everyone up to this weekend?  Looks like a nice weekend with lower temps!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight I think we're doing a late movie, The Other Guys. Looks funny!!

Tomorrow we have our first dance lesson with Rubi!!  I'm so excited!  I hope we don't cry like the last time we tried to dance to our song, haha.  After that we're heading to a wedding!  Its FI's band's sound guy's wedding.  His 3rd, her 2nd.  Should be fun!

Sunday we are taking my parents to see Paul McCartney and I cannot wait!!  I love him.

Aaaannnndddd..... Monday I'm taking a mental health day. Shhh don't tell my boss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight we're going to the birds pre season game

Tomorrow hopefully relaxing by the pool and then a movie date with friends of ours. And then sunday we're having a gathering with my moms side of the family, so more pool time.  I hope to relax this weekend since wedding stress kicked in hard core this week :-P
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight - headed to the shore. I may start to fill up my new closet before we leave.(I have had a hole in the wall since October, no shelving or rod to hang anything on! I never thought I would be so excited to have a closet)

tomorrow - work maybe beach

sunday - work maybe beach

my weekends are so repetitive I can't wait until after Labor day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: tanning, run, Eat Pray Love
    Tomorrow: P90x yoga in the a.m., haircut, wedding errands, me and my sister's Bday Bar Crawl
    Sunday: buying the liquor for the wedding and recovering from Saturday night :)

Cara - nothing wrong with a nice mental health day.  Don't do too much WR stuff during your time off! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    - just noticed my ticker says "1 month, etc"   WOO F'IN HOOO!
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working on the centerpieces and hopefully getting that done this weekend and working on other paper stuff like photocards
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Recovery after tonight's dance party, which will consist of relaxing by the pool all day tomorrow. After this week (and esp. today - short vent- my office move keeps getting postponed, and they told me today I was moving, only to have me race to pack, only to tell me "opps" we meant your still on for Wednesday) - I need a drink...is it bad to want a beer or wine, or tequilla shot while you're still at work?!?

Sunday is a combo birthday party on the FILs side.

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's cold here, I'm going to wear a jacket to the theatre, I'll take a picture.  So sad.  

Tonight dinner and the Globe.

Tomorrow going to Kensington to go shopping, but FI has to rush home for the opening of football (soccer) season.  I can't wait!  (sarcasm) The World Cup just ended, now the freaking football season starts and it's lasts until mid May don't worry he made sure everything was finished before we booked our wedding.  

Sunday- no idea.  

Call called today and got an appt. for my foot Dr. on Monday and I'm excited about that, sad I know.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NCV- What is wrong with your foot?

I have no plans this weekend aside from going to see my friends new apartment on Sunday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jesster - I'm going to the game tonight too.  Where are your seats?

Tomorrow - getting new tires on the car and packing it up

Sunday - leaving for OBX!
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday- night shift.  whomp whomp.

Saturday- picking up our new kitten!!  Then apartment complex is having a pool party, and a possible movie date.

Sunday- his parents might come up.  they might not.  I have a candle show thing I have to go to at my SIL.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nice! QTs!

We havent decided if we're def going or not  (my sis works for the eagles so we get tix) - it depends on what time FI gets out of work....but if we do go the seats are in section 107

and I'm jealous- I want to go to OBX
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    laurak43laurak43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First alteration appointment and the first time I'm seeing my dress since December! 
    Probably planning my own BP.
    Cleaning for our house /dog sitter that will be staying at our house while we're away at a wedding next weekend.
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight:  FI and I played a game.  I bought it today on my lunch break.  It's a How well do you know your Bride/Groom game.  I thought he'd be turned off by it but he was really responsive.  It started a lot of conversation between the two of us and was totally what we've needed.  We did half of the books tonight and plan on doing the other half tomorrow.  The timing of my finding this game was Heavensent. 

Saturday:  FI is helping FBIL move.  I was supposed to go with him but I've had a really hard week so FI suggested I stay home, go get my hair done (my highlights are way overdue) and just take care of myself.  I really appreciate that he said this.  We had a rough patch in our relationship this week and it's nice to see him being so caring. 

Sunday:  My Shower!  It was supposed to be a surprise but stuff happens.  Anyway, I know and I'm very excited.  This is one of the reasons I should get my hair done on Saturday.  I'm hoping for decent weather so we can sit out on my mom's deck.

Have fun everyone!

Photobucket
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Tonight:  work, then private dance lesson.
    Saturday:  final (I hope) dress fitting in the afternoon, Maroon 5 concert at night.
    Sunday:  relaxing/doing chores.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards