Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

QOTD- 4/11/11

With SPRING temperatures finally back (who knows for how long) what is your favorite thing to do outside?

Re: QOTD- 4/11/11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just sit.... preferably on a beach or near water.

#2 is go golfing with DH
    #3 is to go to a baseball game
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything! Picnics are probably my favorite though. Or hiking. Also, running, playing baseball, frisbee, reading.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH and I try to go to a lot of the Phillies Games... Or we like to find places to go to dinner or lunch by the water or atleast outside seating...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely sitting on a beach. Phils games are a close second, though. We also love having friends over for BBQs in our backyard. Oh and also concerts with lawn seats and tailgating! Love this time of year!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Softball! We had our first game last week, and it was awesome! Can't wait for our next one this week.

I also love taking our puppies on walks, either in our neighborhood or down in the city.

And of course dining outside - love it!

So so glad it's finally warm! Yay spring!
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anything as long as I can sit in the shade.  The sun and I do not get along....at all.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Now that I have the new stroller, taking DD for walks/runs/to the park. We're gonna hit up White Clay Creek Park sometime this week for a walk and see how that goes.

FI and I also like to light a fire in the pit on the deck, and sit outside with a glass of wine and a dessert of some sort. Grilling, too.

Oh, and here's the 'country girl' in me- fishing, shooting, and mudding. :) Judge away.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything! I'm def an outside person

Running,  Phillies games, BBQs, walks with DH, going to restaurants and sitting outside to eat....
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baseball games, picnic's, going to the park for walks, beach, pools, bbq's. Anything that is outdoors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hiking
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eat.  I love eating outside when it's warm out.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA- oo me too!  i love BBQs and picnics.  when FI and I hike, we alwasy pack a lunch and eat outside =)
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Laying by a body of water reading... then jumping in when it gets too hot.

Gardening - can't wait to have a little veggie patch!

Picnics, grilling, sitting by the fire, on a deck talking to friends... hiking, swimming... what's not to love about warm weather?!

Paprika - hehe did I see on FB you got a new gun?  I was just asking J when we were shooting again!  Dad's been fishing every morning I think since trout season openned...

my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mana- Yes ma'am! FI bought me a Benelli Nova 12 gauge. I'm pretty excited. Right now, it's only set up for small game, but I'm hoping to buy the larger barrel for it for larger game. :D 

I can't wait to go fishing again- we got DD a really cute tinkerbell pole so she can practice with us this year. It's just a matter of keeping her out of the water.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - Didn't he buy you the gun the same day you got into a fight?  LOL  Bad timing on his part.
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - haha I'm scared of the 12 gauge now because of how sore I was after I shot one.  I had to ask J to undo my bra for me...  I don't think we could get FI's DD to fish, she's too much of a girlie girl.  But the tinkerbell pole sounds cute!  I haven't been fishing in years... besides on the pier in SC

Hil - now I have Gunpower and lead stuck in my head...
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH- good memory! :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards