Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photo Locations

Did everyone check out photo spots before the wedding day?  I was thinking we could just wing it, but the photographer thinks I should have a location picked out.  Any suggestions in Bucks County?

Also, did anyone have outdoor pics planned and it rained?  Did you just take pics in the church? 

This stuff did not cross my mind and the wedding is next week!
Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Photo Locations

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had planned to do our outdoor pictures at both the reception hall, and at Tyler State Park.

There was over 2 feet of snow on my wedding day, so our photographer improvised and got some GREAT shots in the hotel where all my girls were getting ready/in the lobby, in the church, and in the reception hall. DH and I ventured out for some snow pictures but we couldn't do basically anything we planned.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer has shot at our venue before, so when we met with him, we asked about good spots for pictures. 

Where is your wedding? Are you planning to go away from your venue for pictures?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tlove8183tlove8183 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The venue is Jericho golf club. I was hoping to pick one location away from there for neat outdoor shots.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know someone who got married there a few years ago, her on-site pics were great!  Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River are close by, perhaps you can scout out some good locations there.  Also not too far (though I'm not sure time-wise) is New Hope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jericho has a lot of beautiful spots to take photos.. You could also go down to Bowmans tower which is right down the street and get some nice tower/flower photos.  
  • Options
    nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're going to use Ridley since that's where he proposed, seems appropriate somehow.  And it will be pretty too, unfortuately not in your neck of the woods!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards