Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Health & Fitness Check In

Re: Health & Fitness Check In

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been pretty good on diet, but still haven't gotten back into a routine with working out.  I'm heading over to trader joes in a little bit (yes, on work time) to get some stuff so I can feel good about my snacks.  I may also hit up CVS while I'm out :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its bad.  Its all bad.  I was getting back into the swing of working out, and then I got sick.  Tonight is my first night back to the gym.  Food wise it hasn't been good, but it hasn't been hideous.  I'm down 2 pounds overall, but still up 4 from the wedding.  I feel disgusting.  Its also that TOM, so that doesn't help with my overall hot mess-ed-ness.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm starting a new BCP on Sunday so I'm hoping it doesn't mess with weight/water retention.
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did bad this weekend thanks to staying at my parents house.  They really are the worse eaters EVER!  I was like Mmm got any fruit?  Veggies?  No?  Ok... bite into an italian sub and chips.

Can't work out, but I think Monday I'm going to attempt elliptical.  Hope 2 full weeks is good enough for my knee.  Been eating ok when not at my parents, notice I'm not as hungry during the day since I can't work out.  Which is good. 

I did lose a pound... even on TOM.  that NEVER happens!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Well I've been sick for 4 days and have hardly eaten and definitely haven't been to the gym. I can hardly walk up the steps without being winded. Sigh. I hope I get over this soon. The only good thing about being sick is getting on the scale and being down a few lbs haha.

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even after lurking for this long, I didn't realize you ladies did a check in. Sweet. I need people to help me get my butt in gear for this wedding. :)

I have Zumba class tonight... I skipped it last night b/c I was just too exhausted, and I didn't have a sitter for two hours. I'm avoiding fast food today, although I'm starving and I have frosty coupons from Wendy's in my purse calling my name. Grr.

Friday night, we had a pizza night with our friends- we make home made pizzas, down to the dough, and cook them on the grill. Mm. Mine had red sauce, fresh mozzarella, prosciutto and basil. Delish.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally just ate peanut butter m&ms.... whoops.  I had been really good the past few days with eating, although not fab with working out.  I'm going to yoga tomorrow.  Plus, my BFF is moving to my apartment building... I am hoping we can be gym buddies and motivate each other!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Psst... can I come play??

FI and I just joined the Y... I went through a training session today.  Hopefully that plus pilates class will get me back to my college weight/body. I miss college me.  College-Me danced all the time.  College-Me took 4 dance classes a week.  Now-Me is lazy.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not looking at the scale anymore. With that said, I am going to get back on board with the 100 push up challenge. I have been slacking. I forget about it... oops. :)  So I will have to start over.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you all don't mind if I join in.  I have been doing weight watchers for a year now.  This week I actually have been tracking my points (I weigh in Saturday mornings.)  I ran Saturday, Sunday and today and took a spin class yesterday.  Hopefully I will see a lose on Saturday. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Done Zumba... it was a blast. I highly recommend it to anyone. Now I'm exhausted and really want some Ben & Jerrys...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lisalaroclisalaroc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am still doing a "boot camp" twice a week.  He had to cancel Tuesday's session so sadly I did back to back Wed & Thurs sessions.  I am so sore right now, I can't even imagine tomorrow!!  Positive note, I'm down 7 lbs since I started in mid-September.  Next week is the end of our "60 Day Challenge" and our body fat percentage gets measured again.  I really REALLY hope mine improved because it was embarassing and disgusting with what it was!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards