Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

STDs came, last question about them

Did you just mail the magnet in the envelope and leave it at that or did you put something else in there?  They seem kind of weird just the magnet alone but you know me and I just want to send the darn things. 
Photobucket

Re: STDs came, last question about them

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am really lazy and just did postcards. 

I don't think you have to put anything in there, but if you want to get crazy you could always buy pattered scrapbook paper at Michaels to match your color scheme and fold it around the magnet like a letter.  I think all paper is 40% off at Michaels this week.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from magnetstreet and paid extra to get enclosure cards with our hotel info on back (a lot of OOT guests!).  You could probably re-create it on your own.  It was just a heavier card stock, slightly bigger than the magnet, with slits in each corner that the magnet slid into.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours were also from magnet street and we had the envelopes that came with them (can't remember if they were lined...I don't think so).  We just threw them into the envelope without anything else. I didn't think what else to put in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we have the silver lined envelopes from magnet street (came with them).  I think I'm just going to send them as is.  Our hotel info is on our website and I put the URL on the magnet so I don't think any further info is needed.  Thanks ladies :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great! Now get those puppies in the mail, check it off your list and have a glass of wine! :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just tossed our Magnet Sreet magnets in the evelope and sent 'em.  A regular stamp will send them just fine, by the way, and all the magnets got to their destination with no problems! 
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess you guys don't want to hear from me once it's time to send out the invitations!  Thanks for everyones help with these!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We left ours in the box they came in and forgot about them.   So yeah - don't do what we did :)   I have about 80 STD's here for my wedding that was last year, anyone want one!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We bought our std off VistaPrint, so I order the 100 free postcards and attached the magnet to the postcard. We were just going to put them in the mail but my aunt's coworker had an awful experience (guests werent receiving them so she talked to the mailman at her work where she mailed them... they found them stuck to the inside of the blue post office mailbox-- Magnets on metal.. haha) so I feared the same would happen to me!!

You could always just cut/buy cardstock...attached magnet with gluedots and mail those bad boys out!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards