Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR: Vent

So even if no one reads this it makes me feel better just to type it, but as i am humming along in my little happy world planning my wedding, and thinking about marrying my best friend in the whole entire world, I get a phone call tonight from my sister in law (who I consider my sister) that my brother(at this point in time who I also refer to as an ***hole) has moved out and left my sister in law. Long story short- he has cheated on her with someone who I cant even find words to describe at this moment.
I could kill him and am completely devastated for my sister in law. My heart hurts for her and throws a complete wrench in anything wedding related!

Thanks for listening even if no one did!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NWR: Vent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear that...definitely a sad situation.  I can totally relate because my SIL was supposed to be in the wedding party and her and my brother separated like 3 months before the wedding.   Don't worry, it will all work out and you are still marrying your best friend, just keep reminding yourself of that!
  • Options
    sarsilversarsilver member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How truly heartbreaking! I am sorry to say this, being it's your brother, but good thing she ditched the creep. It's a blessing she found out now than 5 years from now. Again, sorry to say that being your brother.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my goodness! i think there must be something in the water! i just heard that my friend (who just had a baby two weeks ago) found out that her husband has been cheating on her and left. then, a week later, i found out that my other firiend (who is pregnant and due in a few weeks), discovered that her husband has been cheating and left!

i'm sorry to hear the news, i don't even know what else to say. i don't know what people are thinking sometimes. stay focused on the positives!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ugh, this stuff just breaks my heart to hear. I really don't understand what drives people to cheat! it's just so horrible.

I hope that your SIL finds the strength to realize that maybe she's better off and that she can move on with her life. I know it's hard to not focus on wedding stuff now, but sounds like she really needs you as a friend!
    Good luck! and don't let your brother ruin your happiness and excitment to marry the love of your life!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards