Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR: They're baaaaack!

Jersey Shore season 2 premiere tonight.  Who's watching?

This is one of my guilty pleasures.  I know I shouldn't watch, but they're pretty damn entertaining.

Re: NWR: They're baaaaack!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't watch any shows on MTV except 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom (addicted to those!).

I am excited that my show is coming back...19 Kids and Counting!  Comes back next Tuesday at 9pm on TLC!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I will be!!
    haha

FI and I love this show-- I don't care how stupid it is, these people are hilarious and we crack up watching it. I'm excited that this will give me something to look foreword to on Thursday nights now ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    KaitlinMoriaKaitlinMoria member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heck yes I am watching, I am even having a party after I head to The Best of Main Line Party. I saw on E! last night that Snookie wasn't too lucky in love this season since there were no "gorillas" haha, she is hilarious.

So yes, I'll be watching.

P.S. Did you hear the rumor that the Situation and Pauly D hooked up??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to watch!! I might have to start DVRing it at work. We DVR too many things at home so I am not sure we are able to set it for Jersey Shore.

I love those shows on MTV too Briar. They are amusing.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha really? that can't be true

I'm excited to see the Ronnie and Sammi drama this season :-P
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I watch the Teen Mom shows too... although I don't know why Catelynn's still on there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Idk why she is still there either, I guess to see the perspective of  the mom who gives the kid up. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

yea right......and Tyler talks and acts like a 40 year old woman...

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amber and Gary are the ones that annoy me the most.  Really-some of the choices they make?  And where are her parents/family?  Compared to the other girls, her (and his) family are not involved at all. Unless they don't show it.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yeah Sammi and Ronnie drama will be pretty trash-tastic. I may go tanning and tease my hair for tonight premier.

Also, is Callie a Bernese Mountain Dog?

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha i know right (funny thing is--i actually will be doing laundry during it though bc it's piling up...GTL ;)

Yes she is a Berner :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

oh I will be tuned it!

this is nuts- a girl i went to HS with has a house right next to theirs. she posted pics on FB of the paparazzi, screaming fans, and security guards camped out its like the Beatles! so funny!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     How amazing are they? I have a 9 year old girl named Kasey, and she is quite the diva and a biggg girl, but love her to pieces.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll def be watching.  I posted something awhile back, but my friend from HS (not close with her anymore) is on this season - she was with the Situation.  I knew she was going down to South Beach from her Facebook status and then I saw her on TMZ.  Nuts!  I feel bad for her.  She is going to get ripped up... and she signed the consent forms too to be shown on TV.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kaitlin- they ARE amazing!! She is seriously the best dog ever! She's actually my sisters dog, and she's 3...but I dog sit her all the time so I told her that I claim her as half mine haha  She's so friendly, i just love her to death ;)

Tacc- thats so funny. and weird. Is she star crazed?  I remember how weird it was seeing this girl on The Real World that I sat next to in like every class in high school (thanks to last names)  its weird seeing people you know on tv
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It will be really weird seeing her on TV - especially after watching last season of Jersey Shore and thinking "trainwreck". I saw her in person a few weeks after I saw her on TMZ and I asked her what the hell she was thinking - and she played it like she was embarrassed, but WHY would you hang out with him all weekend? and then give permission to show your face on national TV?  She's nuts, but hey - to each his own, right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am bothered it is Jersey Shore Season Two...it should be Jersey Shore hits Miami. This wont stop me from watching thought ;)

Jess - which RW girl did you go to school with? RW is my all time favorite reality TV.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It bothers me it's a bunch of New Yorkers who invaded our shore!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha yes indeed. Hey if she were that embarassed she wouldn't have signed the form right? oh well.

haha nicole-I love RW too!!  i went to high school with Svetlana...she was on RW Key West (i think?) We weren't friends or anything -just always sat near each other and chatted in class....but she was always really nice to me! haha
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-theyre-baaaaack?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:e585b423-8fab-415b-a53c-0cd9263c4648Post:f7f2a12e-a421-4654-a10e-aa04d7706c0b">Re: NWR: They're baaaaack!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It bothers me it's a bunch of New Yorkers who invaded our shore!
    Posted by taccoten[/QUOTE]

How do you feel about us Philadelphians invading your shore ?!?! ;)
  • Options
    sunlover07sunlover07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't wait!!! Love Jersey Shore!!!!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole - it's just a misrepresentation of Jersey.

And anyway, regarding Philadelphians... We invade your stadiums every day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-theyre-baaaaack?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:e585b423-8fab-415b-a53c-0cd9263c4648Post:e05d6cac-4fbe-48f8-bac2-8e71fad0110a">Re: NWR: They're baaaaack!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nicole - it's just a misrepresentation of Jersey. And anyway, regarding Philadelphians... We invade your stadiums every day!
    Posted by taccoten[/QUOTE]

lol I know I was j/k and I completely agree with you about a misrepresentation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards