Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Recommend your band and DJs!!!

Looking for a band for our reception or DJs...any recs with ballpark pricing??  It'd be for about 4 hours.  Thanks!

Re: Recommend your band and DJs!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    See the blog in my profile for vendors past knotties have used. 
  • Options
    deborah2121deborah2121 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a band for 5 hours for around $3500.  Info in Bio. 
    Highly recommend!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Matt Blank from Synergetic Sounds for our DJ and are happy so far.  I think their pricing is about $1400, but since we booked at an open house we got a free gobo light.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked DJ's Available (they have about 15 DJ's to choose from).  They are under $1k
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't recommend Mike Petretti from DJs Available enough.  He was absolutely fantastic, same pricing MH mentioned.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Mike from DJ's. We talked with him the other day about final music selections and he went through, let us know which songs were a little hard to dance to (on our play list) and gave us great suggestions for songs to walk into, etc. He kept saying how he'd give his opinion, but we are the B&G, so just tell him to "shut up this is what we want" if he says something as a helpful suggestion haha. He was great, and we are so looking forward to him coming next week as our DJ!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used CTO Park Avenue and they were fantastic. We got so many compliments on them but they were pricey...in my opinion they were worth every penny.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great thank you all so much!!!  I'll will check them all out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards