Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

SO PISSED

Co worker and I ordered pizza yesterday. We ate 3 pieces, leaving 5 left. I go in the work fridge to take a piece, GONE. the box is thrown away... GONE.

Re: SO PISSED

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Was your name on the box?  It's not right, but people assume that stuff like pizza/salads in the fridge w/out a name are community property.  I'm sorry.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not here. It's a small office.... Someone ate someone elses frozen meal in the freezer before too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Put a note on the fridge door.  That's what I did when someone used almost all of my dressing  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had lunch meat, brand new, still in packaging and someone UNSEALED it and took enough for a sandwich.  This happened last week.  People are so friggin weird.

Call someone out, Buttons!
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone watch Friends here?

Ross:
    "You...You ate my sandwich....MY SANDWICH"

That would annoy me too. We dont really have a community fridge here which kinda bugs me also bc I can never bring any frozen meals or anything. They dont like you have mini fridges either...
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL jesster.  I love Friends!

Sorry BP, I would NEVER do that, not even if I was STARVING. :(   I would be like um who ate our pizza!!!
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

hahaha Jess that's the first thing I thought of!

Thankfully the community fridge here is seldom used (many have their own mini-fridges) so my frozen meals are safe (plus I only bring them in the day I'm going to eat them - if I dont' it comes home with me)

Buttons - I'd definitely call someone out! 5 slices is a lot to eat if you know it's not yours.

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't even care if you have a piece or two. But to eat it all? that was my lunch... now I have no lunch. I worked until 1:45 (late) before taking a lunch to get some... and just gone. I wrote an e mail to HR.... because aparently this has been a problem with others in the office too.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not cool.  At all.

We have a community fridge here, but there is only 4 people sharing it.  We have the exact opposite problem--  people bring in food, never eat it, and it becomes a science project.  I have to go through the firdge once a month and throw out all the expired food.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That happened in our office once... YEARS before I worked here.  You don't want to know what the revenge was.  Let's just say that someone put a sandwich in the fridge... and that sandwich had some unsavory contents.  
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_pissed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:e7b86bfe-750a-4308-bd5f-067432339e57Post:ae5cb371-7ba3-4432-aaaa-3135b671b3dd">Re: SO PISSED</a>:
    [QUOTE] "You...You ate my sandwich....MY SANDWICH" Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking.  Maybe you need a strongly worded post -it

I would be pissed too!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards