Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Sarah Schulte!

Sooo, I was supposed to do cheaper b-pics awhile back, but the date didn't work with my schedule, so I finally bit the bullet and booked with Sarah Schulte! She ended up having an opening for May 18th, soooo that's when I'm going. 

So, let's hear: 
Raves about her! (It'll help me lose some nerves, I hope.)
Anybody else who'll be there that day?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Sarah Schulte!

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love. I originally had a photographer booked for my wedding. I heard about bpics and people rec'd sarah saying she had just started her bpics. Some girl e mailed me asking if i wanted to do the group session, I figured what the hell. FELL IN LOVE. I saw the pictures, and immediately tried to convince DH to double our budget and use her as our wedding phtographer, the bpics were THAT good. 
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love her as well! my b-pics came out amazing!! It was so hard to choose 20 pics surprisingly since I'm very self-conscious about my body. But  Sarah takes amazing pics and totally makes you feel comfortable!

my advice: don't hold back because you might regret it later, just go with the flow. also have more than 4 or 5 outfits is no big deal, I had 7 or 8 lol. and I was able to get through all of them and still have time left over.

you will have soooo much fun!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Can't wait. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards