Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Ugh Bootcamp Update

Sooo I just got back from bootcamp tonight. I thought last week was bad? Today was even worse! We had to do this thing called 300s. The name alone made me wanna cry. She said in 15 minutes you can burn up to 500 calories! Each exercise was a minute: push up then jump up to do two cross jabs then back down to push up, next was just push ups, then it was squat jumps (palm had to hit the floor and don't bend your back you just have to squat lower), then mountain climber, then full sit ups. Then we had to repeat the entire circuit 2 more times! No break! ugghhhh.....I can't go next week, so the two weeks following I have to see her 4 days in a row! I'm seriously going to die...yet I still love her.

Re: Ugh Bootcamp Update

• Options
    edited December 2011
    where are you doing bootcamp?  I've been doing on in West Chester off and on for a few years...my arms and shoulders are killing me today!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ouch!

I admire you for sticking with it and going 4 days in a row!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe the "300s" name came from the movie 300 with Gerard Butler.  The workout they did for the movie was similar to what you're explaining.  See how ripped they got?  Are you motivated?   haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boot camps are AMAZING and have such high intensity! Glad you are enjoying them and hopefully will see the benefits!!
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hilary - yeah it's exactly from the movie 300. She modified it because we didn't have an apparatus to do the pull ups. I was not motivated because I thought I was going to die lol. My trainer, she said whenshe first did it she did the circuit 5 times and she thought she was going to puke!

buzzy- I actually have the class in New Jersey in Westmont.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI tried to do the 300 workout and was exhausted.  They guy he was working out with kept quitting mid-cycle.
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it's exhausting. You really gotta have someone just yell at you otherwise you'll keep quitting because it's so intense!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wowie.  I would love to see some before/after pics of this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards