Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

married ladies...

How/where did you spend your 1st anniversary?  What gift did you get your DH?

Re: married ladies...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good question
    Our first anniversary is coming up  - we are doing a trip to CA to drive up the coast/go to wineries.   As far as a gift.. I am still not sure.  It's supposed to be paper, so I was thinking possibly tickets to something?   We also had decided to write each other letters on our 1st anniversary recapping the year/our feelings, so that will also be paper.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our plan is a cruise or to a tour of Europe.
    I may do b--pics - paper but we'll see.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're planning either a trip to Italy or a Mediterranean cruise.  No idea what we'll do for gifts.
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Newport, Rhode Island and stayed at a really nice bed and breakfast.

We loved it there - we toured all the amazing mansions and went to delicious restaurants.

It was such a nice escape after buying a home and my busy audit season.

Next year, I am hoping for a carribean vacation again. The following year we won't do anything as we plan to go to Italy for my 30th birthday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our anniversary is close to my birthday and to Christmas so we probably won't spend much on gifts for each other.  Like pps, I want to do a weekend away somewhere.  Our parents got us a gift certificate to Normandy Farm so we could always just do an overnight where we had our reception if it comes down to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards