Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Father daughter song

I highly recommend not listening to possible song choices at work or on your lunch break.  Even the the ones you know you're not going to like, because you'll probably start listening to the words and crying anyway. 

Now I can't stop tearing up and my boss is going to think I'm a blubbering freak!

Re: Father daughter song

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHAHA... Awww! Breath! LOL
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha

My Dad and I practiced our dance in the ktichen this past weekend while I was there and my mom was crying within the first line of the song, which of course set me off hahah

I think there is 'bride hormones' just like pregnancy hormones!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My dad keeps begging for a song that won't make him teary, but I think no matter what song I pick we'll both start crying!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    laurak43laurak43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm tearing up again just reading these posts.  I agree, there must be "bride hormones"!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I sobbed hysterically after my bridal shower.  I mean, I was pretty drunk (whooops) but I was emotional for a week following.  For me, it was the realization that my childhood is going to be officially over... the pictures from the scrapbook my friends/family made me sent me over the edge... and the card from my Mom that read "You will always be my little girl" didn't help either.  It's nostalgia.

• Options
    Nean324Nean324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is too funny!  I have a playlist on my iPod full of possible father/daughter songs and I HAVE to skip over them while I'm in work because if not, I lose it every single time!!
    "I don't need another kind of green to know I'm on the right side with you" John Mayer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards