Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: Wednesday....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AW- I got my wedding shoes yesterday and I am in freeking love with them. I want to wear them all the time. LOL I have to exchange them for a smaller size of course but I love them to death!!

Confession- I have some major earring envy of some of the recently married girls.... I have earrings already but I am thinking of getting new ones. Mine just seem so boring and small now! They are nice and I could wear them when going out or other weddings... so I think I am going to look for new earrings.

Confession #2- I don't know why but I am going nuts rethinking all of my decisions about the wedding. Am I insane or is this just normal??
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tracy-  I think it's totally normal to rethink everything- especially when you have a longer engagment. 
    There is a girl, Samantha, I think her name is-- she got married at Penn Ryn last year and has the. most. amazing.  earrings I've ever seen.  I'm trying to find a picture.

Confession-  I dyed my hair last night and I'm nto sure if I like it.  I let JEGs pick out the color :-\

[edit]  found the wedding I was talking about
    http://weddings.theknot.com/Real-Weddings/50041/view.aspx?id=50041&type=1&location=021
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know, I could kick myself for picking my date. I should have done it this past March not next March....  I remember them!! Isn't she a poster here still? samanthas... right? I loved them, her whole wedding is amazing. Maybe she will chime in and sell me hers if she hasn't already?

Amer- What color is your hair now? No more red?

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, it's still reddish.  While I was on vaca, the sun bleached the everlovin' crap out of my hair and made it orange.  I was trying to get it back to my natural color (auburn) but this is like a strange... coppery color.  ick.  I'm just not digging it.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Confession - I'm so F'ing stressed about $ and the only person to blame for all of the financial decisions regarding the wedding is MYSELF.  I just bought new, super expensive shoes... but we have the catering bill to pay!!!  I hope it all works out.  ugh.  Freakin $$$ sucks and my expensive taste doesn't help $hit.

On another, brighter note...!!  AW - already started getting RSVPs back - very exciting!  I met with the florist last night and nailed down the centerpieces.  I have my hair/mu trial tonight and my first fitting.  I'll see my veil and headpiece for the first time WOO HOOOO!
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm stressed about money too, big time.  I can't believe what we're spending on one friggin day.  It's not an obscene amount but I could think of a lot of other things I could do with and would rather do with the money. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AW - FI just got a letter that he passed the interview with the school district of phila  and can start applying for open jobs. This will put a hell of a lot more money in out pockets and possibly stop some of my anxiety!
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:edf82ce5-ad54-415b-b2a4-eaa20abfbf78Post:54c12783-3df5-403c-9199-b49ae107805d">Re: Wednesday....</a>:
    [QUOTE]AW - FI just got a letter that he passed the interview with the school district of phila  and can start applying for open jobs. This will put a hell of a lot more money in out pockets and possibly stop some of my anxiety!
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

That's great!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also stressed about money...there's so many bills and too many car payments and student loans.. and not enough paychecks.   Money is awful.

nicole- congrats to your FI! Thats awesome
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole - that's great news! Good luck to your FI =)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear You,
    When you post something on a public website, its just that, PUBLIC. Please don't call me to complain that your comments ended up in a google search.  Do I need to explain the interwebs to you?
    Thanks,
    Me

Since we talking about jewelry, I confess I have serious envy for PharmJen's wedding bracelet.  I would love to get different earrings and bracelet, but I'm too poor/cheap to buy them.  I wish I would have waited to get my wedding day accessories until I had a better vision of how I wanted to look.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Confession:  I am seriously not sure how I am going to get through the next 45 days!!  I am so super excited and already running on adrenaline, my brain just might explode.
    Unfortunately, I don't think that would be a good look Wink  Speedy Speedy Speed.  That's how I'm feelin'.  WOW!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TY ladies. It is in no way a step up yet but it is a step closer!
  • Options
    debnchrisdebnchris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Confession -- I'm a raging B!tch today --my boss should send me home before I hurt someone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having stress over what jewelry to wear. Mom wants me to wear pearls but i kind of want to wear a funky braclet and no necklace at all. :sigh:

Also, I still have not met with a florist and i have 2 appointments coming up this month to taste cakes at 2 different bakeries. FI doesn't eat cake so he's no help.

Still need to pick OUR song. Not helping their either. Ughhh. Now I know why they say its your day to the bride. Cause he is not helping. LOL. I already told my mom its our day.( hers and mine hahaha) since we've been planning everything.

Lets see what else can i complain about. hmm.... My co worker gave her 2 weeks notice last week so this Friday is technically her last day but somehow my boss convinced her to work part time until he finds someone else. While I appreciate her help I'd almost rather her not so i can get use to working alone again.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer- OOO thanks for posting that. I need a bigger pic of that to see exactly what those earrings looked like. So pretty!
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nicole- Congrats to the FI!

Confession - I'm totally impatient about waiting till next Tuesday to meet with Leslie from Whimsical Welcomes. She sent an email confirming and telling me that she has the sketches all ready to go! Which means my anticipation went through the roof! I've met with two florists already who were not impressive at all and one's I doubt I'd ever go with even if desperate. To boot, I'm also not working out and eating as I should. Thankfully I have plenty of time to get my ass into gear (and shape) - but my boss doesn't help by making delicous baked goods that have lord only knows how many calories (the latest was a lemon poundcake with blueberries - I successfully resisted that one and I'm not sure how).

*~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I bought 2 pairs of shoes today at DSW that I didn't really need.  I'll post a Q and pics in a little while about them...

AW - 2 days!  Enough said.

AW - I got my hair highlighted by my old hairdresser today.  I moved out of that town and didn't make an effort to go there for the last 2 years.  She's really the only hairdresser I've ever trusted, so when I decided to get highlights for the wedding, I gave her a call and I"M SO GLAD I DID.  She did an awesome job, and the highlights look very natural (not like Barbie).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards