Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Does someone want to do the Group Knottie TTD?

I put a 50 dollar deposit to save my spot, but it turns out I can't do it. It's 100 bucks, you get a cd, time for just you, and then the group shot. I have more info. as well as Larosita. I'm just looking to fill my spot so I'm not out the 50 bucks. If you want to take my spot, sending a check for $50.00 to me would give you my spot, and I'd then e mail Rich with the name change, then the other $50.00 would be due to him. Either post here or PM me if you are interested or want more details, I'd love to not be out the $50 bucks.

Re: Does someone want to do the Group Knottie TTD?

• edited December 2011
    *Ahem* MadamA??????  Since yours got cancelled???? We'll make it Fuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I knew this was going to end up directed at me (!!), but to be honest the only reason I was doing mine is because it was free... I'm doing $500 BPics this month! I can't justify another $100...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_someone-want-group-knottie-ttd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ee31e26c-65ba-4fec-b519-65289b3450f8Post:6aeb4afc-cad8-4758-8d9d-84e4f07c9b66">Re: Does someone want to do the Group Knottie TTD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]*Ahem* MadamA??????  Since yours got cancelled???? We'll make it Fuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn  :)
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Cry  I understand.  Way to disappoint a girl on her birthday!  

LOL  just kidding!
  • edited December 2011
    When is that, btw?  I'm not doing it, I just am anxious to see the pictures!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well we can't tell you if you don't want to come!
  • edited December 2011
    Hil - after I typed my response I realized it was pretty huffy.. I blame it on my fear of DH's stingyness and the reprocussions of such spending!

Happy Birthday! :)

PS - I DOOOOO wish I could do the session because I am sure it will be good times. Also, I have already agreed to let Amer rock my frock, so this is a moot point ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The shoot is the weekend of May 21-22nd.  We're shooting for Saturday.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    >>I knew this was going to end up directed at me (!!), but to be honest the only reason I was doing mine is because it was free... I'm doing $500 BPics this month! I can't justify another $100...<<

Plus, I need her dress  since mine is still completely MIA...
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    i feel clueless...what are you all talking about?  lol
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    A considerable group of us (I guess ten now that BP is out, boo) will be doing a TTD session en masse in May with Rich Lavigne.  The idea started out as something of a joke...but quickly turned into something very real of totally epic proportions.  Yes, you heard right - ten knotties, all together in their wedding dresses. 
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unless someone wants my spot, then still 11 :-). 
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    ::raises hand::

I would like to do it if no one else comes forward, unless you don't want a South Jersey girl in your pic. ;-)
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_someone-want-group-knottie-ttd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ee31e26c-65ba-4fec-b519-65289b3450f8Post:204bc309-3041-4c6e-98f9-6ce76032c833">Re: Does someone want to do the Group Knottie TTD?</a>:
    [QUOTE]::raises hand:: I would like to do it if no one else comes forward, unless you don't want a South Jersey girl in your pic. ;-)
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

It's all yours if you want it!
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    OK, I'll FB PM you, BP!
  • edited December 2011
    Buttons- I think i'll be in.
    Braxton & Lizzie 10.9.10 Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards