November 2010 Weddings

Everyones Progress??

Hey ladies! Just thought I would check in (as I am bored with my work right now)How is everyone making progress on the wedding?I usually am such a procrastinator (for packing, cleaning, doing my work) but for some reason I have been on such a roll with this wedding stuff!We bought all of our centerpiece things (PIB of the mock I made) - except I still need to buy 70 something votives (found a really good deal online $49.99 for 72 votives and votive holders)We are booking our Photog on Saturday, going to book our Trolley on Wednesday, and have a tasting scheduled for 9/27. Phew - next is DJ and maybe videographer is we decide to get one.
336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Everyones Progress??

• We just booked our venue and photographer last week. My next vendor that I will start looking for is a caterer. Other than that, I have just been thinking of ideas at this point.By the way, I love your centerpieces!
    11-13-10
    Planning + Married
  • thank you! I'm so proud of them - I'm generally not crafty at all. youre venue looks beautiful! I went with an old manor vs the traditional banquet hall. there are two parlor rooms with fireplaces - so I bought a few little things for the mantle. places like that have so much character!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like we're doing really well. So far we've:-- booked the Church-- booked the reception venue-- booked the Photog-- ordered my dress-- narrowed it down to 2 DJs-- have an idea for our invitesWedding planning didn't really start to feel real until we booked our photo (meeting with him this weekend)! I'm so  excited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards