Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Photographer

FSIL just got engaged and is looking into this photographer?
http://www.agodshalkphoto.com/

Anyone have any reviews I can offer to her? Our photographer isnt avaiable for her date!

Re: Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm gonna be honest here and say I'm pretty underwhelemed based on the two minutes I spent on the site.  That said, I can't attest to that photographer at all - I hven't heard of them.  Arre there reviews on wedding wire?

What is FSIL's budget?  From the info I can see on that photog's website I'm not sure I can recommend anyone who starts in the same range but maybe others can.
  • Options
    mullen24mullen24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LaRos she doesnt know exactly a budget yet, a friend of mine got married in may and used Tony from Godshalk photographer FSIL liked his work, I think hes website maybe a little outdated. She met with him last nite and said she was more impressed with work in person such as books and things he was able to show her then the website
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree that his site is super outdated.  I based a lot of my opinions on photographers by the way their site was set up.  Their website is generally the place people go to check out their work and they should be displaying their work in the best way possible.  

That said, from what I can see of their work I'm pretty underwhelmed as well.  Too many shiny faces and the lighting is pretty awful in some of them.  I'm super picky, though.  It depends on what she's looking for.  If pics aren't one of her top priorities, then go for it.  It's unlikely you'll find anyone better in that price range.  A friend of mine used Julie Jeffrey at her wedding and I can tell you she's super nice.  She has a Facebook page with a lot of her work on it, and I don't think she was super expensive.  Have you checked your guy out on Facebook to see if he's got anything up there?  I'm trying to get on there right now to see if he has anything but my computer is being super stupid so it's not working out.

Photobucket
    my read shelf:
    Noelwellin's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hugz415hugz415 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Kathleen Ferry of Firefly Photography.  She has been very easy to work with and I think her packages are reasonable.  The one thing I love is that we own the proofs and we get full access to digital copies of all our photos.
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at www.mzorn.com (Zorn Photography)...he won the Knot's "Best of Weddings" award this year, he shot my wedding 3 years ago and to this day I RAVE about him...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards