Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Bachelorette Party for Under 21 year olds?

Hi!

I'm throwing a bachelorette party for a friend and some of her family are under 21. Does anyone have any good ideas of where to go/what to do so that everyone can be included?  Either in Philly or surrounding suburbs. 

The bride would like to drink, so we need a place that is 18+ or an out of the box idea that would work.
Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette Party for Under 21 year olds?

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bowling at lucky strike. You could enter before you have to be 21 to enter, everyone over 21 could drink, everyone under 21 not. They have good packages for things like this and the food isn't bad. That is in the city. 
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I'm not mistaken, you can enter Dave and Busters under 21.  I went there for a party when I was a teenager.  I don't know if the rules have changed since then.  They offer party and even rates.  Don't know how good the prices are though.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not much help, but would suggest dinner out and drinks.  Can you find a restaurant with live music?

Once upon a time when I was under age, I went to Shampoo.  It was pretty bad 10 years ago, so I have no clue what its like today.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we had the same issue for my MOH's wedding.  We did dinner at continental with the entire family.  this way the adults could drink and they have amazing non-alcoholic cocktails that look just like the real thing.  the under 21 girls didnt feel left out at all. 
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did something similar to Jackie a few years ago... We went to Public House in Philly and had dinner, and you can pay for an open bar wristband there. So all the 21+ had the wristbands. It was a lot of fun, and the food was great!
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards