Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*Ca2Pa*

How was your party over the weekend? Strippers? Can't remember if you said anything about it.

Re: *Ca2Pa*

• Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I don't think I did update anyone on it.  No strippers (Thank God!)  But it was a lot of fun and everyone was really sweet.  They were a lot more wild then I would have expected but it was all in good fun.  They made me a penis gelatin mold and made me do pin the kisses on the man.  They also had a game where you had to pass a cucumber in between your legs to the person next to you and another game where you had to walk with a lime in between your legs and drop it into a cup.  They put on salsa music and were trying to get me to dance with them.  The best part was one of my students, who is raised by his 75 year old grandmother, was there and dancing and participating in all the games.  She told me she had to call out sick from Sunday School the next day because she threw out her back! hahaha

It ended with a lot of heartfelt words about my teaching their children and I was extremely honored.  It was still a bit surreal to be "hanging out" with the parents but I haven't smiled and laughed like that in awhile.  I told them, hands down, no other parents will ever compare to them.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL WOW! Sounds like a blast! Who would imagine parents would throw such a wild shindig?!  Glad you had a nice time! Did you get any pics?
  • Options
    CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No pics!  That was my one rule to all the parents.  I did not want anything coming back to haunt me.  I also had to keep telling them to stop calling me Teacher all night long haha.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards