Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

5.5 months out....

what should I be doing???  I have all of my vendors, well I need to send deposit to my florist, and I need to meet the officiant in person and book them. Go figure the last vendor is my officiant. But what should I be doing??   I feel like I got lost, or stuck.

Re: 5.5 months out....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thinking back... I think we just did our Save the Dates around then and started thinking through our DIY stuff... Right around 6 months is when I felt like time stopped. Then all of a sudden it fast-forwarded to like 2 months out REAL FAST.

Try and get any DIY stuff you are planning started soon. Or at least organized and planned out. It was great to get things done early and have the week-2 weeks before the wedding to really just chill.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sent out STDs, starting thinking about invitations, started a real music list, florist (which you already have done)...

Time did stand still a little so I think I ordered a few things off etsy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I mean time did stand still for a few months now.... haha. So I guess I will just have to chill some more. I actually did see some things on ETSY I wanted.  So I guess I can just concentrate more on those things.  I did email my DOC about invites, so I will see if they are affordable enough through her, and if not I will have to come here and ask for recs on other companies :)

There was a few things I wanted to DIY so I can do them now. I need to find room at my parents to store all of my wedding stuff too.  I bought a large storage bin like THAT was big enough for all of the stuff I have. HA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ummm since I am doing invites and shower thank yous in the same week you can help me do that?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_55-months-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:f5929cc6-3e40-459a-94d5-7ae33b4b0691Post:7162ea6c-dafa-46ff-8642-402ccdd65685">Re: 5.5 months out....</a>:
    [QUOTE]ummm since I am doing invites and shower thank yous in the same week you can help me do that?!?
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

hehe sure. But you are a little far away from me. Come to my house and you got a deal :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards