• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

picked up dress yesterday - and it's a little small!! :(

so sad, picked up my dress yesterday and it's a little small - I've only gained 5 lbs, so I'm going to work my butt off!

Re: picked up dress yesterday - and it's a little small!! :(

• I don't think there's anything more motivating than your gorgeous wedding gown!!
    Don't stress!! You have plenty of time to work off those few last lbs. =)

215 invited image 171 ready to party image 40 Missing out image 4 making us wait image RSVP Date is Oct 23rd
  • PP is right - you have plenty of time!

The most important thing is to pace yourself - you don't want to go making yourself unwell or unhealthy.  

Stick to a healthy eating / exercise plan that you can keep to until December.  

Crash diets = bridezilla alert!

Good luck!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • Hollybee don't fret!!!  You have PLENTY of time to drop that and then some.  Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds a week.  I know it's different for every body type, but my trainer says IN GENERAL, every woman should not go below 1200 a day to lose weight.  1200-1400 every day, and add more exercise, and you'll be down tha 5 pounds by mid-September.  

DON'T STRESS!  5 pounds is not 15 pounds. You'll be fine!!:)

*hugs*

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You can do it!! NO worries at all! Plenty of time!

• girl the same thing happened to me! and my consultant ordered me a size too small... i freaked out a little but everything will work out...and like PP said it's motivation! I think I needed that push anway. good luck! you can do it!
  • Well I already lost 20 lbs with the loseit app, but I have been slacking. Will definitely be using it again 'til December!

• SWEET Hollybee!!!  That's how I lost 50 pounds last year!!! The Lose It! app is the best thing ever...when you use it!!  I know what you mean about slacking though.  But I've been using it faithfully since 7/31 and I've lost 4.5 pounds (also been doing cardio every day).  I was so happy to have that visual, to tell me when to stop eating.  Love that app!!!! 

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I AM SO TERRIFIED OF THIS HAPPENING TO ME! My weddin is not till Decemeber, ordered my dress in June. Oy... absolutely CANNOT slip up over holiday treats this year!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards