• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Grampa update

My grampa had a triple bypass this morning, and was in the recovery room by 3. He'll have a couple of weeks where he needs to recover. Unfortunately, that cuts into the time I have with my dad, as he'll be getting up here on Tuesday and they'll be leaving sometime before Friday. *sigh* Oh well.
December 2010 siggy challenge - Caketopper:
cake crown Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Grampa update

• Hang in there!! And never ever take what little time we're allowed with our loved for granted - in the end, its never long enough!

Hope your grampa feels better soon.
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/rumf5d.jpg[/IMG]

No matter where I roam, I'll always be a California Girl at heart!
  • *Hugs*  

Sorry you're going through this.  I hope your Grandfather recovers.

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So sorry!  I'd be lost without my grandpa.  I hope he recovers well!  Sending well wishes your way!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm glad he made it through the surgery ok :)  It does suck that it cuts into your time with your dad, but at least your g-pa is ok.   I wish my granfather was still alive :(  he died a little over a year ago...  I wish he could be at the wedding... I know he'll be looking down though 0:) 

How far away from your family are you?  ****Hoping a fast and easy recovery for him!!!****
    *12.31.10*New Year's Eve!*
    *BFP 1.3.13* IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Thinking about you and your family. Hang in there...
  • It's about a 18 hour drive. Unfortunately, Maine sticks up in between NB and QC/ON (there's only a couple of kilometers at that point of QC), so that adds time because you have to drive around it.
    December 2010 siggy challenge - Caketopper:
    cake crown Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks for letting us know how things are going.  I'm glad he made it through the op okay.  

I hope he has a swift and full recovery.  

December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards