Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Planning help - What to do next??

HI Ladies!
So I am getting married May 14, 2011 so I just hit the one year mark, which is exciting but I started to get a bit nervous about planning. I have my ceremony, reception, dj, videographer, photographer, and DOC all booked. I have gone dress shopping once and plan to go again next week - haven't found the ONE yet but getting closer. Once I find my dress then I will look for BM dresses.

What should I be focusing on now? Florist, hair and makeup, invitations? I don't know!! I am probably freaking out for no reason but any advice would be appreciated.

TIA

Re: Planning help - What to do next??

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should be focusing on enjoying your engagement ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you having a videographer?  Whatever is most important to you should be next.  You'll probably have to wait on the invites if you haven't had your tasting yet b/c you'll need to put the choices on the reply card.  Just do one thing at a time.  You have more than enough time.
  • Options
    benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Start looking into honeymoon ideas!  Its fun and really gives you something to look forward to!
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok reality check taken! Honeymoon searching is a great idea. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I agree with Amer! Enjoy your engagement because it goes so fast!! I wish I still had as much time as you do!

~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011

Have you chosen colors yet?

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    taccoten: Yes. I am doing a violet/grape with silver accents. I love purple!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could always start looking at pictures of BM dresses, flowers, cakes, centerpieces,  paper products etc.  You don't need to actually buy them yet, but it's never too soon to start looking so when the time comes you don't get overwhelmed!  Purple & Silver - I love!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good idea. Thanks for your input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards