• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Hi There! (again)

Hello ladies!

I don't know if anyone will remember but I was around this summer but then school and a new job started and life got crazy so I kinda disappeared for awhile, so I thought I would re-introduce myself.

I'm Rachel and my fiance's name is Tony and we got engaged Aug 5th, 2010 and have been dating since July 2009. We went to the same high school but didn't really know each other until July 2009. Our wedding is October 15th, 2011. I'm gettng very excited about wedding planning! We have a couple things booked including a venue, photographer, and a DJ. Our newest addition is a Photobooth! I went to a wedding show last weekend and saw one and Tony fell in love with the idea!

I work in a local wedding store, I started as a tuxedo consulant in August but I just recently started taking Brides and on Monday I sold my very first Bridal Gown! I'm so excited to be doing so well and am truely blessed to have such an awesome job!

I look forward to getting to (re)know you lovely ladies and thank you ahead of time for keeping me sane in the months to come!
Oct '11 Siggy Challenge: imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi There! (again)

• Hi! This is the December 2010 board. Are you looking for the October 2011 board? Lol.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards