Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Morning!

Please do not post anything about LOST in this post or in any other post without a warning. 
It was on at 5am here, I recorded and will watch as soon as I get home around noon your time.  Can.not.wait.

How was your weekend?

Re: Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't watch lost. FI does though. I am sure he is excited to watch it as well, he has 2 of them on DVR since he was away.

My weekend was nice. I went to VS and got bridal underwear after seeing Happywithhim's post. Of course my butt is too big and I need a large. The girl there said I should fit in them. That is what I get for not trying them on. So I have to exchange, but they didn't have a large in the one pair... ok  I am rambling....

Other than that, I didn't do much. We went to breakfast on Saturday. That was nice. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I did a whole lot of nothing this weekend.  I think I should be well rested this Monday morning, but I'm not.

B2B - Dont worry about the size at VS.  I wear a medium usually, but some things... not so much!  It depends on the cut and the fabric.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH- Yea I know, it is just a little annoying that I asked the girl, told her my size jeans and she's like yea they will fit. I put them on and they cut my cheek in half haha. So they were a little too snug. I also got the bio fit underwear and they are too small as well. I hope I can find the bridal undies in large. I actually wanted to get a large. I am going to be by the mall tomorrow so it's all good, I don't have to make an extra trip!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    33 hours of bartending/waiting tables, I slept the rest. I still need more sleep!
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! This weekend was great -- we had our shower on Saturday and it was awesome! I cannot believe the generosity of our friends and family -- they are amazing! There was a little snafu with something from our BB&B registry, but we went in to the store near my parents in Exton and they straightend it out for us without any hassle.

AND our rings are in! We were able to go try them on (we're having them shipped to my grandmother in Delaware) and they're beautiful!

Other than that, I am ready for a nap already this morning!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Somehow I ended up with no pictures from the shower -- even though I reminded FI 7 times to charge the camera, I completely forgot to bring it with me!

I know my cousin was taking pictures, hopefully she'll post some today on FB and I will repost. Otherwise I'll have to steal my parents camera to get any off of theirs, they are awful about uploading them!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This week started off pretty shittaay.  I booked our Venice hotel through Orbitz and it was supposed to be a post-pay (pay when you check in), but apparently the hotel was asking for payment in advance.  It's a lot of money that we didn't budget to pay right now, so we had to cancel our reservation.  We now don't have a hotel and I was really looking forward to staying at this one.  Blah!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning everyone! Are there any pictures up yet from the two weddings this weekend?

My weekend was okay.  Friday night was Pearl Jam.  I liken it to being at a huge frat party where you're the only one sober who doesn't get the joke.  Saturday FI went tux shopping and I took myself to the Met, then dinner and Rock of Ages on b'way (which was AWESOME).  Sunday we played tourists at the statue of liberty.  I'm feeling better today, but was in a major funk most of the weekend.  Lots of wedding talk with FSIL, specifically about drama with their family.  It was stressful.

Thought you'd all appreciate this.  I asked my mother for a wedding-free weekend, and on Saturday morning I get this email:

"This isn't wedding related. If someone you knew wanted to have flip flops for random dancing, do you think they might like Old Navy ones selling this weekend for $1.00 a pair in prints, or maybe plain ones.  Just your opinion on this random thought."

haha...the woman cannot quit!  In other news, I'm still trying to digest and understand the LOST finale.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ- I completely forgot to use my camera during both of my showers too!  I think you get so wrapped up in everything, the last thing you are thinking about it snapping pictures!

B2B- did you get the same undies from VS?  I think that is my next thing I have to do.

My weekend was ok.  Saturday I was oncall so I just busted out some stuff on my wedding TODO list.  On Sunday I went to a bridal shower for a friend, Shannon,  that is getting married two weeks before I am.- July 4th. 

Funny story-  my fi and her fi have the same first name, and I was talking to a few people about our wedding and such.  One of the groom's aunts came up and started talking to me about how quickly my wedding is coming up, and how do I have everything ready, and such.  She asked me if I had gotten a lot of RSVPs back, and I said only a few so far.  Then she asked me, "Have you had a lot of regrets because it's a holiday weekend?"

I looked at her for a second and tried to let the question process.  Then I said to her..."I'm not Shannon".

Apprently some of the groom's family hadn't met the bride, and they got confused when they heard I was marrying a guy named Justin in July.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer- I got the Just Married ones that are blue, and the white ones that say Sexy Little Bride inside of a rhinestone heart. They are the same style as the black ones Happy posted. I am going to look now online to see if I can order then rather than going on a hunt for Large undies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got the pair at VS that are white and say "I heart Big Bling" on the back as a joke for FI.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHA! I seen that and was going to get that one too :)   And no such luck for ordering it online, they have other bridal underwear but not the ones I want. I guess I have to go hunting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tacco- Those are cute! They are thongs though right? Me no likey thongs haha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara - love the email from mom.  LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards